Disney Songs

(Will be long because I want to include the itinerary for the Disney trip and the actual chapter)

Stella's POV

I was playing American Girl Dolls with Tori.  We were listening to he Disney songs playing on the iPad as we played.  "Hi girls." Mommy said as she came into the room.  "Hi mommy!" we said at the same time.  "Hi guys, you playing with your dolls?" she asked.  "Yeah.  Kit and Emily are riding their horses." I said while I put Kit on her horse and rode her around the floor.  "Fun.  You know Mommy has her doll at Mama and Papa Lawrence's house." she said.  "What one did you have?" Tori asked.  "Mommy had Molly.  I loved her so much.  I'd braid her hair and take her on all my adventures." Mommy said.

"Can we bring our dolls to Disney?" I asked with a smile.  "Yeah, please?" Tori begged with me.  "I...guess.  But you have to be careful with them, because they cost a lot of money." she warned.  "We will!" Tori and I said together.  "Okay, well I have to go work on some stuff for the Disney trip, and I don't think I can do it by myself.  I'll need two helpers.  Oh, but where can I find such help?" she asked.  "We can help!"  I said.  "Yeah, there are two of us!" Tori said.

"Well then come on!" Mommy said.  We put our dolls down and went downstairs with her.  "So I was thinking we could look at different places to go while in Disney.  "We don't have to spend all of our days in Disney World.  There are a bunch of other places in Orlando we can go to also." Mommy said.  "Like what?" I asked.  "Downtown Disney has a bunch of shops and places to eat.  There's SeaWorld and the SeaWorld water park.  The Orlando Science Center.  The Disney water parks." Mommy said, naming some places.

"SeaWorld!" I said happily.  "Alright, let's look a our calendar and see what day's we can do what." Mommy said as she opened the Disney calendar.  "Okay so we leave here..." she said pointing to December 26th.  "And come home here." she said pointing to January 5th.  "So what day's can we do what?" Tori asked.  "Well we can't do anything on he 5th, because that is when we are leaving.  We can spend the evening in one of the parks on the 26th.  Then the rest of the days we can do anything we want." Mommy said. 

Jen's POV

After two hours we finally had a plan ready for when we went to Disney.  It just had to get approved by Genesis.

*All breakfast at hotel*

26-  Arrive in Disney at 9am, go to hotel, get settled in, go to nearby store for groceries, get fastfood lunch, spend evening in Downtown Disney, dinner at RainForest Cafe

27-  All day Magic Kingdom, lunch with Mickey, dinner in Majic Kingdom, evening parade of lights show, fireworks

28- Spend morning and afternoon in Animal Kingdom, go back to hotel for lunch, spend evening in Magic Kingdom, dinner with princesses

29- Spend morning and early afternoon in SeaWorld, lunch at Sharks Underwater Grill, spend late afternoon and evening in Epcot Center, dinner around the world (get dinner at different countries in Epcot), light show on Epcot lake

30- Spend morning and afternoon at Disney water park, lunch at water park, spend the evening at the hotel, movie-pizza night

31- Spend morning and afternoon at Hollywood Studios, lunch at 'Pizza Planet', New Year's Eve party in Downtown Disney, dinner at hotel before we leave

1- Morning and early afternoon at hotel pool, lunch at Perfectly Princess Cafe (in hotel), late afternoon and evening at Magic Kingdom, go on a character hunt (see Pinterest for character interaction ideas), dinner in Magic Kingdom

2-  Spend morning and early afternoon at Orlando Science Center, fastfood lunch, late afternoon and evening at hotel, movie-burger night

3- Spend morning and afternoon at SeaWorld water park, lunch at Sharks Underwater Grill, evening at Magic Kingdom, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (Disney Princess Makeovers) 

4- Spend morning and early afternoon at Magic Kingdom, lunch at hotel room, return to hotel to pack and relax, get ready for tomorrow's flight, dinner at hotel restaurant

5-  Leave hotel at 10am for flight at noon.

I leaned back in my desk chair with Stella and Tori in my lap.  "Mommy will we get to meet all the princesses?" Tori asked me.  "We'll try to find as many as possible." I told them.  "Mommy can you make a video of me singing a princess song and then we can show it to them?" Stella asked me.  "Sure baby, which one?" I asked.  "Part of Your World." Stella said smiling.  "Do you wanna sing it too Tori?" I asked her.  "No.  I'm gonna think of stuff to ask the princesses." she said.

"Alright, well Stella, let Mommy get her camera and then I'll record you." I tell Stella.  "Can I watch?" Tori asked.  "Alright, but you gotta be quiet so she can sing." I told Tori.  I get my video camera and meet Stella in the living room in front of the curtains.  "Okay sweetie, do you remember all the words?" I ask her.  Even if she doesn't, I had 'Part of Your World' memorized as a kid.  I start the camera and tell her, "Go ahead."

When she starts singing, it's so cute.  She doesn't remember all the words but I help her out.  Her outfit is also pretty cute.  Ever since Tori came to live with us, they had a thing for matching their outfits.  Today it was a leopard print dress and a zebra print dress.  When she finished singing, I told her I loved it.  It was cause I did!  She's so cute when she sings.  She was jumping and twirling around for this one.

"Yo!" I heard.  I looked up and saw Genesis come in from play rehearsal.  "Hey kiddo." I tell her and hug her.  "What's up?" she asks me.  "Well we worked on Disney planning, it just has to be approved by you." I tell her.  "Cool, can I see it?" she asks.  I bring her over to my desk and open the laptop.  I scroll through the things we would do  each day and then open the links to the different places we would be going to.

"Okay, that Science Center looks awesome!" she gushed.  I knew she would love the museum, that kid loves science as much as she loves music.  "Dinner around the world also sounds pretty fun!" she said.  I was looking forward to that myself.  Trying different foods around the world while walking in a big circle around the lake.  It would be cool to watch the light show afterwards.  "I really can't wait." Genesis said as she kissed my cheek.  "Thanks again Mom." she said.  "Your welcome sweetie." I tell her and kiss her cheek.

***

Hey guys!  So what do you think?  This chapter took me three hours to write!  Two hours was spent creating the itinerary.  I went to Disney and wanted their itinerary to be as accurate as possible.  That's why I added specific attractions and restaurants.  When I do the Disney chapters do you want it like a chapter for each day from a different character's POV?  You tell me!  Thanks guys!  Also that video at the top is of the girl who plays Stella in this book.  She is so cute!