Author Note

Hey ya'll!  It's your Queen Jess here, lol I'm no queen.  Anyways I came here to ask a few questions that I hope you would all answer.  Plus at the end I have some interesting news!

1 How many of you are subscribed to me on YouTube?

2 Do you have any song suggestions for me to sing?

3 Do you like this book?

4 Did you know that this book was started in November and it has nearly 5 THOUSAND views?!?!?

5 Are there any guest stars you would like to show up in this story? (Can be kids or adults)

6 Do you guys have any ideas for the name of the sequel to this book?

7 Do you have any guesses for what's going to be happening in the next few chapters?

Anyways, please do me a huge favor and answer these questions!  I love feed back.  Also, I mentioned above that I have some good news.  I told you guys about a week ago that I would not be going onto the recorded auditions for AGT.  I am sad about that, but instead I will be performing at my 4H county fair for two hours!  It's like I'm doing a concert!  I'm also trying to get into contact with other singers my age to see if I can collaborate with them.  So if you are a singer, get in contact with me and maybe we can video chat or collaborate!

Thank ya'll so much for getting me to where I am on Wattpad.  This is actually the big 50th part on this book!  I love every single one of you so much for supporting me on here!  Thank you all so much!  

Love,

Jess