The New Beginning

I'm back with the sequel!

This Chapter is kind of short. That is only because the first episode of The Originals is quite similar to the episode "The Originals" in the Vampire Diaries.

To you new readers: I would advise you to read "The Gilbert Wolf" first, or this chapter won't make that much sense to you.

Enjoy!

I do not own The Originals, only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

(I will start you off with what happened in the end of the last story.)

**********

The New Beginning

Nik and I waited for our plane to be ready in the waiting hall at the airport. He had his arm wrapped around me and I leaned against his chest.

"Are you OK, Amy? I know it must have been hard to say goodbye to your brother all over again."

"Yeah it was but I know hes OK. Everything is fine and I know he'll always keep an eye on me wherever I go and that's good and comforting to know."

Klaus suddenly lifted his head and looked at something. Then he smiled.

"I think it's time for one more gift." I didn't understand what he meant.

"But you've already given me something." I told him.

"Oh it's not from me." Nik said and pointed behind us.

I looked and saw something I never expected. I rose from my seat, not believing what I saw.

"Is it room for one more in New Orleans?" The person in front of me said. Tears streamed down my face and I nodded.

Jeremy!

"Of course." I ran over to him and hugged him.

"But how is this possible?" I told him through my tears.

"Bonnie did a spell that brought me back to life and she wanted me to be where I needed to be and I want to be with my sister." Jeremy told me. I hugged him again and cried even more.

Nik had to break us apart. It was time to board the plane.

I was so happy. I was going to New Orleans with the two people I loved most in this world. I couldn't believe Jeremy chose to stay with me but he did. We finally reached New Orleans and walked off the plane. Jeremy, Nik and I looked out over the city.

"Well, little brother." I said and wrapped my arms around him.

"Welcome to New Orleans."

**********

I couldn't believe I was in New Orleans with my brother and the man I love. Nik was still living in a hotel so we decided to stay there for the night. Of course, it the biggest suite in the hotel and Jeremy got his own room. I told him good night he was exhausted. I guess being brought back to life does that to you.