What Do We Do? (For Amber)

IMAGINE...

It was another typical day with me and my boyfriend Louis, he was on a break from his worldwide tour and we decided to stay at home and just spend whatever time we had together. We were just casually flipping through our Netflix trying to find something to watch when we heard a knock at the door.

"That might be Liam. He said he was coming over today." Louis said while getting up.

He passed me the controller so I could continue looking for a mocie.

"Uh, Amber!" Louis called.

"Yeah babe?" I called back.

"I think you should come and see this." He said.

I was slightly confused by why I needed to come see what it was, but whatever. I walked up behind him and he points down to the ground, on the ground was a little baby girl in a basket with a note. Louis picked the note uo and read it:

I can't take care of her, so I hope you can.

He looked over at me, what were we going to do with a baby? I mean Louis is on tour alot and I've got work to do. How could we take care of a newbor baby? We've been planning on kids for after we got married in the future, but not until then.

"What should we do?" Louis asks.

"Well lets bring her inside and out of the cold." I say back.

He picks her up and carries her over to the couch. I pick her up out of the basket and properly swaddle her in the blanket that as left and I cradled her in my arms. She was a gorgeous baby, there was no doubt about that. Louis sat beside me looking at her aswell and then at me.

"What should we do Lou? I ask.

"I think we should keep her here for a couple of days and see if anyone comes back." He replies.

"Lou, no one is going to come back for her. I think she needs to go to the adoptian agency." I say.

He gives me the puppey dog look.

"What?" I ask.

"I wanna keep her though babe." He says.

"Louis! We can't keep her." I say.

"Bt Amber, just think about it, I would be the best daddy ever! I would spoil her rotten and you would just be the most amazing mom ever! I mean I never knew you could wrap her up like a buritto!" He says giggling .

I smile at him then look down to the little baby in my arms. Maybe Louis was right, maybe we could take care of her, she couldn't get any better family than me and Louis and if she went up for adoption, what kind of family would she be going to? I think about it for a minute then look back at Louis.

"I think we got a baby here Daddy." I say.

"YAY!" He yells.

"What should we name her?" I ask.

We both think for a minute, long and hard.

"I got one!" Louis says.

"Okay what?" I ask.

"I've always liked Josie." He says.

I looked down at the baby and thought 'Josie Tomlinson' I thought of her middle name aswell.

"Josie Victoria Tomlinson." I say looking back at Louis.

He smiles and goves me a peck on the lips.

"I love you Amber." He says.

"Love you to Louis." I say.

The next morning we went baby shopping for little Josie, we bought her a crib, a bassenet, some decor for her room and some clothes and the rest of nessessitys she'd need. Louis also announced that she was now in the 'Tomlinson Clan' as he calls it.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Hi everyone! Just a quick announcement, um Amber and I have a daughter! :) her name is Josie Victoria, we couldn't be more happy that she's in our lives! And I love my now beautiful Fiancé and mother to Josie @(Y/T/N) :* X