You're On Your Period

Zayn: A small whimper escapes your lips as you clutch your stomach. “Zaynie!” You whine loud enough for it to echo through the flat. Zayn comes into the room with some chocolate and medicine. “I got your stuff, don’t worry.” He hands you the medicine first. You quickly take it and snatch the chocolate out of his hand. You begin to devour the delicious candy as Zayn watches you, chuckling to himself a bit. “Want some?” You offer with a mouth full. “No thanks.” He smiles and sits next to you, admiring how cute you are, even when you’re in pain.

Harry: He had just gotten a break from tour and once he sees you he cannot keep his hands off of you. You push him away but he just latches back onto you. His lips are sucking gently onto your neck but all you can think about is how disappointed he will be when he finds out it’s that time of the month. By you not making a move back, he quickly caught on and went to grab some snacks and a few DVDs. Signalling a movie marathon.

Niall: He holds you and rubs your belly to help with the pain. You both lay in bed cuddling. He tries to tell as many jokes as possible to take your mind off of the cramps. He will do anything to help. Even if you just need space, he’ll be happy to go for a drive than come back later. 

Liam: He gets back from the store after getting some tampons. “Y/N, I’m back!” He singsonged while walking through the front door. You rush over to him and snatch the bag out of his hand, quickly running back to the bathroom. He lays down on the couch, awaiting your return. You come back out and lay with him, almost on top of him. He gently sings you to sleep and he follows along in the nap.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, ran out of ideas for Louis.

Jezabel01 Xx