He Sees You Without Any Make Up On

Niall:…and he thinks that you are the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. Your chin is placed in between his fingers keeping your head turned towards him, blue eyes trailing over your face without missing any spot. He suddenly leans in, lips brushing over your cheek before he finds the perfect spot to leave a kiss. ”You are beautiful”, you can feel his hot breath dancing around you skin, ”so beautiful.”

Zayn:…and he smiles to himself; he can’t believe how beautiful you actually are. Because it’s the real you,your actual face with flaws and blemishes that are just yours. That’s the part of you, and he doesn’t know why would you want to cover it up for him, for anyone actually .Those little flaws are something that makes you so unique and beautiful in his eyes; simply perfect.

Louis:…and he pulls you in a tight hug, your chin resting on his chest as you manage to look up at him. His eyes start to shine as soon as they meet your face; he has never seen someone as beautiful as you are. Wide smile dances on the corners of his lips as he plants a kiss to your forehead. The only thing he wanted to do was make you believe that you don’t need any of those things on your face to be beautiful because you already are the most beautiful girl in the world for him.

Liam:…and he can’t stop telling you how beautiful you are. He gently brushes his thumb over the skin of your cheek, finger easily gliding over soft skin before he lowers his head and presses a kiss to your cheek. But there is one thing he didn’t understand; why would you even wear make up when you’re already perfect? “You don’t know how beautiful you are”, he whisperes before he started kissing you all over again.

Harry:He pulls you closer while bringing one hand close to your face placing your chin in between his long fingers forcing you to look up at him. Smile spreads over his lips as soon as you manage to look at him… he has never seen someone as beautiful as you are.”You’re beautiful… here”,he places a kiss to your forehead, ”here”, he pressed two more at the each one of your cheeks, ”here and, of course, here.The most beautiful girl ever”, he whispers before pressing one long kiss to your lips.