You're Drunk

HARRY: you and harry decided to go out clubing with louis and zayn while you were in america. the song shots came on and you had a grand total of 17 shots for yourself plus anyother drink you decided to have. basiclly anything the bar served. anound midnight you stumbled over to harry. “harry you’re beautiful you know that…you really are. i mean you’re a beautiful man. i just want to kiss you all over that’s how beautiful you are.” you slurr. he chuckles. “alright let’s get you back to the hotel.” you laugh as he picks you up bridal style. “ooo harry styles is taking me to his hotel room!” you exclaim giggling. as if you forgot it was your room too. “what are we going to do there?” you whisper suductivly. “give you some coffee and advil then go to sleep.” he tells you. “alright.” you yawn falling asleep in his arms.

ZAYN: you were deffinatly a life story drunk. when you were drunk that’s what you did was tell everyone your life story each story leding into another one. and when you were finished with your life you talked about other people’s lifes. it was july 23rd the day one direction became a band. it was celebration time and soon enough all of you were drunk. you sit around the living room drinks in hand everyone quiet as you tell stories. “so this one time zayn and me went to the park and there was this little forest thingy and we went in it and there was this little fort and we sat in it. and-” zayn cuts you off knowing that the end of this story is not something the boys need to hear if you catch my drift. “alright boo let’s get you to bed it’s really late.” he says. “ha! zayn remeber that time when i hurt my leg and you carried mes everywhere?” you ask him as he picks you up. “yes i do.” he chuckles as he carries you up the stairs.

LOUIS: “i bet none of you can drink as much as me.” niall says. “i bet i can.” you tell him even though you’re already a bit tipsy. “oh you’re on!” he chuckles. soon there’s a table set up you at one end niall at the other. each of you have 6 cans of beer in front of you to start. “go!” louis yells and you both start drinking. every time a beer is done it’s replaced with another one. “oh my god i can’t drink anymore!” niall exclaims. “ha i beat an irish man in a drinking contest!” you exclaim turning around “party time!” you yell jumping onto the table. you get your self another drink. zayn starts playing some music. you dance on the table then get off and run around the room. after a while louis notices how drunk you really are. “hey babe how bout we get you home?” he asks. “but this is a party.” you make a sad face. “i know there’ll be a party at our house too.” he tricks you. your face lights up “there better be balloons!” you say grabing his hand.

NIALL: you giggle un controlablly as the two of you walk home. you trip and fall, niall helps you up and you just laugh. you take off your heals walking bare foot. “i love you nialler!” you giggle. “i love you too princess.” he tells you. “hey niall.” “yes princess?” “i’m just gunna take a nap right here.” you tell him sitting down on the steps of an apartment building. “no princess you can sleep when we get home.” he tells you. “but i’m sleepy.” you tell him still giggling. you hiccup lying down on the step. he scoops you up and carries you home laughing to him self a bit.

LIAM: you and him don’t usually drink but you were at your cousins wedding and hey it’s a party. lets just say you were a little more then just tipsy. you sat in the middle of the dance floor informing everyone that it’s illegal to hunt for unicorns and that if anyone is to find one they need to bring it to you so you can keep it safe. then you told them that rhino’s are the ugly cousins of unicorns and they never talk anymore. somebody startted talking about llamas and you told them that your best friend was a llama. liam decided it was time to get you home. once home he lay you down on the bed fast asleep. you were whispering something. he listened closly and you said “no don’t let the llama eat the light!”