How You Two Sleep

Harry- Harry, being the cheeky fellow he is, always loves to know he is touching you in some way. You fall asleep tangled in each other’s arms and legs. You both lay on your sides facing each other. His arms are wrapped around your waist and your hands are pressed to his chest. He loves to give you sweet little kisses on the forehead.

Liam- Liam is always very sweet when you both fall asleep. He loves to spoon, him always the big spoon and you the little spoon. He drapes one arm over your waist and the other arm plays gently with your hair. Your hands are both placed on his arm that is around your waist. He buries his face into your neck giving you little kisses every once in a while.

Zayn- Zayn and you fall asleep holding each other.  You sleep with your chests pressed together. He loves the feeling of your chest rising and falling. It makes him feel relaxed knowing that nothing will hurt you when you are wrapped in his arms. Your foreheads are pressed together so every time you open your eyes, the first thing you see is him.

Louis- You and Louis sleep in a face down. You both lay on your head on your hands with your face towards each other. One of Louis’s hands though is placed on your bum. When you first started to sleep in the same bed you thought it was strange, but soon you fell in love with the feeling. It makes you feel secure and beautiful.

Niall- Nobody understands how you sleep like this, but you both find it very comfortable. You actually lay on Niall as you sleep. Your face buried in his neck and his face in your hair. He wraps his arms around your torso. Niall says you’re like an extra blanket and you keep him warm.