Harry Imagine {Colette}

"HARRY STOP!" I hysterically laughed. 

"NOT UNTIL YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME!" He screamed back. I laughed harder as he tickled my sides. Right now we were in a tickle war only because I pulled a prank on him by putting shaving cream on his face while he was taking a nap on couch, then when he woke up he full on tackled me after he washed it off.

"NEVER!" I retorted. His tickles still continued on my sides and to tell you the truth, they hurt a bit but I just laughed them off and let him tickle me. We went on for another few seconds until it started to really hurt.

"Harry get off." The pain in my sides was horrible and it felt like the bones in my skin were about to pop out. He didn't listen until a small tear left my eye, that's when he stopped and got off. 

"Are you okay babe." He said as he sat next to me. I shook my head and lifted up my shirt, just so you could see my stomach. Over my belly was a huge purple bruise that went across my belly and to my sides. It was faint but I knew that it would soon become bigger and painful. 

"I'm such a horrible boyfriend." Harry mumbled as he got up and went into the kitchen. I waited and heard cupboards open and shut and a few packet move around. Soon enough Harry came out with 2 bags of ice, a glass of water and Asprin tablets. He set the ice on the coffee table and handed me the water and tablets, letting me take them. When I looked up at him he had a guilty look and he seemed alittle angry. Next he sat back down with the bags of ice. I tried to take them but he stopped me.

"I'll do it." He said. I nodded and pulled my shirt back up. I whinced abit as the cold ice hit my purple skin.

"I'm sorry." Harry muttered under his breath. I shook my head and pecked his cheek.

"It's okay Harry. It was by accident so it's nothing really to worry about." I reassured him. He shook his head and chuckled, why was he chuckling.

"Sure, what ever you say. But I'm still taking care of you." He smiled as he pecked my lips.

"I love you." I said.

"Now was that so hard." He chuckled.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it's short Colette, but I really wanted to get it done for you since I'm just about to go on my vacation where there is no internet. So this will be the last one till I get back which is next week. Sorry guys!

Jezabel01 Xx