You're Best Friends And You Have A Cute Moment

Harry- You and Harry have been best friends forever. It started when you first met him at a meet and greet, you both instantly hit off. You would text and hang out. One night, you and all the guys planned a sleepover at your house. You agreed that they would sleep in the living room and you, your own room. The night of the sleepover you all just watched movies and played board games. Eventfully, you said your goodnights and went into your room. During the middle of the night you heard the door creep open. “(y/n), can I sleep in your bed?” You opened your eyes to see his curly hair black against the dim glow of the hall light. “Why Harry?” He walked to the bed. “I’m scared.” You chuckled slightly, knowing for a fact he wasn’t. You pulled the covers up and allowed him to crawl under. He instantly wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your head. “Don’t be scared.” You looked at him oddly. “Harry, you said you we-“ He cut you off mid-sentence. “Shh…don’t talk just sleep.” You smiled and cuddled closer to him, falling asleep in his safe embrace.

Niall- You and Niall were sitting in his living room watching TV when you heard thunder. Niall and you had been best friends for a while now, and you two hung out all the time. Today was just like any other day, you were both just enjoying eachother’s company. “(y/n)” You looked at Niall. “Yeah?” Instead of responding, he grinned and grabbed your hand dragging you into the rain. “Niall!” you screamed, laughing as the water poured down. He grabbed one of your hands and place it on his shoulders and he placed his hand on your waist, holding your other hand with his other hand. He started to sway back and forth. You laid your head on his shoulder as you swayed. He let go of your hand and lifted your chin. When your faces were inches apart he whispered, “I think I love you. With that he leaned in a gently and kissed you.

Louis- Louis and you were in the kitchen cooking up a storm, or at least you were cooking up a storm. He was just messing around and making a mess. You smiled. “Okay Louis, that’s it!” You grabbed some flour and threw it on him. Immediately feeling bad, you started to help him clean it up; instead of being mad, he took a bowl of flour and dumped in on your head. You gasped as the white substance fell in front of your face. “That’s it Tomlinson! Come at me!” He laughed and grabbed the liquid ingredients dumping it on you. You both went at this until every ounce of throw-able food was gone. Laughing, you both fell to the floor out of breath. Louis scooted close to you, and he gently used his thumb to wipe some of the food off your face. You looked into his eyes, slowly, not meaning to, you leaned closer to him. He went the rest of the way, placing his lips softly on yours.

Liam- Liam invited you to come over for a little BBQ he was having. It was just the boys and you. When you got to his house, you were the first one there. “(y/n)! Yay! Now I don’t have to cook!” You playfully hit his chest as you walked past him into his house. Liam chuckled and shut the door. “C’mon, you can at least come help me.” You smiled and followed him outside to the grill. You looked at pool and walked towards it. You pulled your shoes off and sat on the edge of the pool. “(y/n), what are you doing?” You turned to look at Liam. “Do you ever go swimming?” “Well…no.” You laughed and turned back to the pool. You felt hands on your back, and then you felt water soaking into your clothes. You swam to the top of the pool that you were just pushed into. “Liam!” He held out his hand, feeling bad. You took up the opportunity and pulled him in. You both were laughing and swimming. He swam over to you, putting one hand on the edge and the other hand on your cheek. He looked into your eyes. “You are absolutely gorgeous.” You both started to lean in. “Ohhhhh! Way to be Liam!” You turned and saw the boys. You sighed, looked at Liam, and hopped out of the pool. Laughing you said, “I hate you all.”

Zayn- Zayn and you were walking along the beach during sunset. He quickly touched your arm and ran away. “Your it!”  You laughed and started to run after him. Finally, you caught up to him and jumped on his back to tackle him. You both fell to the ground laughing. You hopped up and started to draw your name in the sand. Zayn stood up and started to running back and forth, messing up your letters. You ran to him and pushed him, smiling. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you down on the ground. You sat in his lap as you watched the sunset. After a few minutes, he placed you on the ground next to him and stood. “Where are yo-“ He put his finger on your lips. “Shh…” You sat on the ground and watched him draw something in the sand. When he was finished, he helped you stand then he covered your eyes. He took you to the front of whatever he drew and took his hands off your eyes. You looked at the words written in the sand. I Think I Love You. You looked over at him, whispering, “I love you too.”