Christmas Sex - Harry

Harry:

It was 12 at night on christmas and you had just finished a long and tiring dinner with Harry's family and your family. Ever since you put on the red dress that Harry got you for this occasion, he hasn't been able to keep himself in his pants. As soon as you said goodbye, Harry had you pinned up on the wall stripping you down.

"I need you so bad. I should of never gotten you that dress." He growled as he began to suck on your neck.

"We can't do this on the wall though, we'll ruin." You moaned, trying to push him away.

"Well then we'll ruin it." He mumbled.

"At least take me to the kitchen." You said as you managed to push him away. He nodded and threw you over his shoulder, quickly walking to the kitchen where he placed you on the counter. He unzipped your dress and brought it over your head, then throwing it over his shoulder onto the ground.

"Black lace. I like it." He smirked. "But sadly, they have to go." He pouted playfully. You giggled and lifted up your legs for him to take them off, and like he did with the dress, he chucked them on the ground. He smirked and leaned down and blew cold air on your pussy, making you squirm. He chuckled and smashed his whole face into you, licking your clit and sucking.

"Yes." You breathed and tugged on his hair. Harry gripped your hips and pulled you closer towards his face, shaking his head from side to side sending amazing vibrations through your body. "I'm going to cum." You breathed again, making Harry jerk back making you groan.

"My turn." He smirked and lifted you off the counter and placing you on the floor, where you sat on your knees and gipped Harry harshly.