You Take Your Family Trick - Or - Treating

Harry-

You and Harry took your daughter Paisley out trick or treating. You both would wait on the side walk and she would go get the candy. She went to one house and after she got the treat she came back almost about to cry. “They gave me a toofbrush.” You and Harry laughed at her adorable face and took her to the next house.

Louis-

 Louis and you had taken your three kids and their friends trick-or-treating. “We are going to get so much candy!” Your little baby boy, who was dressed as Tiger yelled. You laughed then searched your pockets. “Oh babe, I forgot the camera, I’ll run home and get it then catch up with you guys.” He smiled, nodded, and kissed you with many complaints from the youngsters. You ran home and grabbed your camera, ready for a night of cradling your scared childern.

Niall-

 It was Halloween night and your kids William and Grace dressed up and dragged you trick-or-treating. It was actually really fun to see them actually get along for once. Niall and you would wait on the driveways of the houses and they would go get candy. At one house they were getting along very well. When they went to the door holding hands, you watched smiling at this once in a lifetime thing.

Zayn-

Zayn and you lived in the city. It was really nice, but sometimes during Halloween the kids didn’t like it as much. You never stayed out past 8pm. That night you and Zayn took your two daughters and son out and around. They were having a lot of fun. As the night progressed they all got kinda restless wanting to go home. Your daughter started to cry. You looked at Zayn. “Babe, let’s just go home.” He nodded and picked up your little one When you got home they all dumped their candy out to show a years supply.

Liam-

For some odd reason, your son had a urge to be a skeleton. You didn’t mind but the boyish costume was like a superhero. He looked absolutely adorable as a skeleton though. Due to the mask on his face he was having some trouble seeing where he was going. At one house, when he was coming down the stairs, he was very set on not tripping. It took him almost 5 minutes to get down two stairs. You just grinned at your cute baby boy.