Imagine for IrishAussie_Dancer

"Come on, you have to meet them sooner or later," Niall looks at you pleadingly, before resigning to dragging you through the doorway.

"But I don't wanna." You pout, trying to get past Niall but which backfired when he pushed you back in front of him and through the door.

You can feel his hands on your waist as he introduces you to the group, "Guys, this is (Y/N),".

"(Y/N)?" Liam asks, looking puzzled, "Never heard of her,".

"No," Zayn adds with a shrug, "Don't think you've ever mentioned a (Y/N) before,".

You turn to look at your boyfriend in shock - you'd been together a while now, surely he'd mentioned you at least once,

"You haven't?". Feeling slightly embarrassed now in front of members that were part of the biggest boy band.

The boys start to laugh and move forward to wrap you in a quick hug, Liam reaching you first.

"We're only joking (Y/N)," Liam chuckles, wrapping his arms around you briefly, "Truth is he never shuts up about you,".

You notice out of the corner of your eye how Niall starts to blush, and you feel yourself going red too.

"Yeah," Louis laughs, moving forward, "And it's good to finally put a face to the amazing name,".

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's so damn short but I'm sick right now. But I hope you like it BrookLee :)

Jezabel01 Xx