You're Cold

Liam: Winter was finally here and it just so happened to also be the day you and Liam arrived back in London after a small vacation in LA. Once your plane landed you and Liam walked down the stairs hand in hand and were met with a cold breeze hitting you both. You immediately got goosebumps and began shivering. You had been dressed in shorts and a tank top still but Liam was wearing sweatpants, a t-shirt, and a jacket. He quickly noticed and took off his hoodie, putting it on you. It seemed cliche and cheesy but you were glad you had such a sweet boyfriend like Liam.

Harry: He had just gotten home from a long day in the studio, recording for their new album. He drags himself through the front door where he sees you in the living room of the flat, asleep on the couch with a sexy pair of lingerie on. He weakly smirks as he realizes the plans you had for him when he got home. But his smirk slowly fades to a frown when he realizes that he wasn’t home in time for you. He scans your figure. You’re curled up in the fetal position and slightly shivering. He goes over to the side chair and picks up the blanket hung on the back of the chair and drapes it over you. He kneels down and kisses your forehead before sitting in the side chair and falling asleep himself.

Niall: The boys had planned a small pool party for your birthday. Luckily it was on a nice warm day. You had been standing around chatting with your closest friends when suddenly Louis picked you up from behind and practically threw you into the pool. You fell down with a big splash and hurried to climb out. You got up and began scolding him for doing that and how you could’ve almost drowned. It was a bit dramatic but Niall began to scold him too. You were freezing from the burst of air that had hit you from climbing out of the cold water. Niall grabbed a towel and wrapped it around you before leading you into the house, helping you warm up a bit from sweet, gentle kisses here and there.

Louis: “Louis, I’m freezing!” You bellowed through the flat as Louis sighed and went into the bedroom with you. “I know, I know. I didn’t mean to break the heater. It was a joke.” He apologized for the hundredth time. “Well this ‘joke’ will kill me from hypothermia.” You said very dramatically. “Oh shush now.” He said pulling you into his arms in attempt to warm you both. “It’s not working!” You whined. “I have an idea of how we can warm up.” He said looking down at you with a devilish smirk.

Zayn: You were shivering like crazy. The bed was slightly vibrating from your shivers. Zayn had finally finished watching TV and dragged himself into the bedroom, where he found you curled up and cold. He slightly chuckled knowing why you were so cold. He got under the covers with you and pulled you into his arms. His strong arms embracing your body quickly warmed you up. You smiled in your sleep and cuddled closer into him, knowing you were safe and warm now.