Valentines Day

Harry:

"Babe? Babe are you awake? Happy Valentines Day! Babe?" You feel Harry nudging you in the early hours on February 14th. You reply with a vague grunt, trying to shift away from his bony finger poking you in the back. "Wake up, it’s Valentines Day! I need to show you how much I love you!" He persist, nuzzling closer to you and planting a small kiss on your cheek, hovering over you until you finally open your eyes reluctantly. His face breaks out with a massive grin when he sees you awake, barely able to contain his excitement. It’s very cute and endearing, but you wish he could’ve just waiting a few more hours with it.

"Ok, ok, I’m up. Happy Valentines Day" you chuckle sleepily, pecking Harry's cheek.

"Get up, I have something really special planned!" He grins enthusiastically, already jumping out of bed and heading into the shower.

Once you’ve finally made it out of the house, Harry drives you to his secret location, stopping the car in front of some sort of bakery. "Are we buying cake?" You ask, immediately perking up. If there is something in this world you can’t resist, it’s cake. Cupcakes, ice cream cake, chocolate, fruity….. Anything will do the trick.

"Even better, we’re MAKING them!" Harry reveals with a beam.

"Really?" you exclaim, to which Harry nods.

You go into the bakery, where the baker is offering a special Valentines Day baking class to make red velvet cupcakes (one of your ultimate favourites). You and Harry have the best time, mixing ingredients, messing around, throwing flour at each other, sneakily eating half the batter raw….. It’s the best, most adorable way to celebrate Valentines Day, you think, and all you both do for the rest of the day is stay home, eat your cupcakes and watch movies, snuggled in each others arms.

Louis:

Rays of the rising sun filter through your window, indicating it is the start of a new day. Not just any day either. Valentines Day.

You love Valentines Day, the idea of a entire 24 hours dedicated purely to people showing their affection and love towards each other to you is the perfect way to spend a day. Of course, all the roses, chocolates and cheesy teddy bears don’t hurt either.

You roll over, expecting to see your long term boyfriend, Louis, lying in bed next to you. Except, he isn’t there. You bolt upright, filled with confusion and disappointment. Where has he gone off to? You listen out for noises in the kitchen or bathroom, but the house is silent. He really isn’t here. You get up, shuffling into the kitchen, just to check if he is hiding. All you find is a note on the counter. You pick it up, taking it out of it’s little pink envelope and reading it.

Today we celebrate our love, it is Valentines Day, and I have only one thing to say. To hear what it is, you need to finish this quiz, follow the clues to the end where i’ll be, and a Valentines Day surprise you’ll see. It’s a scavenger hunt!

You immediately realise, letting out a squeal of excitement. You quickly get dressed, then re-address the envelope. Your first clue is inserted alongside the letter. It takes you exactly 3 seconds to figure out where it wants you to go, as you jump into your car and drive to your first location. Louis' clues have you running all around the city and you never seem to run out of steam, a thrill constantly pumping through your system.

After two whole hours, the final clue leads you to a tiny, yet beautiful park that you and Ashton love to visit, where you find your boyfriend sitting under the big oak tree, a gorgeous little picnic spread out on a red and white checkered blanket. Louis is dressed in a red button up shirt and holding a dozen red roses, looking dashing and handsome as ever.