Your First Time

HARRY: everyone plays harry off as the womaniser but he’s not like that at all. you two were together for almost three years before you did it. it was your birthday and you decided you were ready. he knew it was your first time an did everything in his power to make you comfotable. nothing about it was wrong nothing at all. everything was about you making sure you were ok. his soft lips tailing down your neck whispering sweet nothings in your ear telling you how beautiful you are and how much he loves you. it was the best birthday gift ever.

ZAYN: you and zayn both have very strong morrals. so when it came time that you were ready you made very sure that you were. when his lips were smashed against yours and his hands started to wander he asked you if was okay. and you nodded as he proceded. you didn’t think he was the right one you knew he was the right one. the one that was ment to be taking your virginity. it was a big deal but in the end you made the right choice.

LOUIS: it had been months since you last saw him. he had been away on tour for almost a year. as soon as you walked through the door of your shared flat his lips were on yours. your fingersrunning through the hair on the back of his head. your back against a wall. after a heated make-out session you pulled at the hem of his shirt. you were ready for this. his shirt came off. and damn he looked hotter then he did when he left. his hands wandered finding there way to the hem of your shirt and under. he asked permission before undoing the clasp of your bra. and soon you made your way to the bedroom. knowing you were ready.

NIALL: niall always said he was waiting until marriage. which you liked since you had the same plans. and it just so happens that you got married six hours ago. the limo pulls away from the venue niall and you waving to everybody as they get smaller and smaller. “get some!” louis calls after you two. you both laugh but you know it’s happening. when you get into the hotel room you shut the door and niall has you pushed up against it your legs wrapped around his waist. picks you up and carries you bridal style to the bed where he sets you down carefully. as he hovers over you he makes sure you’re positive that your ready. when he you nod his lips are pressed against his again. you would change anything about that night for the world.

LIAM: it was kind of out of the blue. you walked into the flat and sat down on the couch. the two of you ate dinner and started watching a movie. his hand on your waist toying with the hew of your shirt. he pressed a kiss to your neck trying to distract you from the movie. he was quite notty when the boys wern’t around. you rolled over pressing your lips against his. and that was it it started a heated make-out session which lead to the bedroom. and it didn’t really matter you were ready. the whole time liam reminded you of how much he loved you. and you know he was speaking the truth because you love him just as much.