You Walk In On Him :P

Zayn: With him being on tour you decided to surprise him so you had the boys help fly you out to their hotel. They left his hotel door unlocked so that you could walk in and surprise him. You stood outside of his hotel room door and took a deep breath and slowly turned the doorknob and opened the door to be greeted by the sight of a naked Zayn lying flat on the bed with a grasp on his member. You immediately turned out shutting your eyes tightly closed tying to forget you what you saw. You definitely started to always knock after that experience.

Harry: You got home early and were craving a taste of the Styles. You walked through the door leading into your’s and Harry’s shared flat and saw him sitting on the sofa masturbating with soft moans escaping his lips. His head was rolled back and his eyes were closed shut. You couldn’t hold back anymore. You replaced his hand with yours and one thing lead to another.

Liam: You went to brush your teeth and comb your hair before bed. You heard the shower water running and figured Liam wouldn’t mind. You opened the door and saw Liam sitting on the toilet slowing moving his hand up and down his member. You quickly backed out and shut the door. You ran over to the bed and quickly went to bed totally ignoring Liam for the rest of the night.

Louis: “Are you just going to stand there?” He winks. That cheeky bastard.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Don’t act like Niall doesn’t violently masturbate and always get caught.