You're Best Friends But End Up Cuddling

Niall:No matter how hard he tries to focuses them on the TV screen in front of him, his blue orbs still manage to rest on your figure. His breath stops in the lungs as you put your legs up on the couch, hand placing a pillow on his lap preparing the spot to rest your head on. You slowly lie down, your focused eyes not even noticing the whole scene happening behind you. His back suddenly straighten and he doesn’t know where to put his arm, but after few minutes, he decided that it was the best to put the both of them behind his head. Few more moments pass and he knows that he can’t to it anymore; somehow, no matter where or how, he’ll make you his.

Zayn:Small laugh escapes your parted lips and he dreamily looks down at you - at your head rested on his right shoulder as both of you watch the movie - and he has to keep himself from an eye-roll from looking at you that way. Few more scenes in the movie and the sad one came, your arm instantly wrapping and lightly squeezing his body as you sink deeper in him. Surprise grows in his eyes, and he sneaks his arms around your back making you come closer and he’s glad you did, in fact, he loves it. He can’t keep himself from smiling; he loves you and that’s why.

Louis:"Cold", you say before pulling a blanket which is not big enough to cover your body. There’s a shorter moment of silence; a moment he uses just to stand there, numerous of thoughts battling in his head, but one always winning; Why is she still not mine?. Smile makes its way to his lips and his hands find their spot on both of his hips. He slowly sits at the edge of the bed you’re already laying on, and he slowly comes closer, closing an empty space between the two of you. His arms sneaks around your back, hand places in between your shoulder as he slowly nudges you towards him. “I’ll keep you warm”, he murmurs hoping that you’ll recognize the true meaning behind his words, that he really will keep you warm; love you unconditionally.

Liam:"C’mere", you say looking up, not moving an inch from the spot on the bed you’re lying on. Smiling, he shakes his head from left to right. Insisting, you tap the empty spot next to you making him finally give up (even though deep inside, he simply can’t wait to be next to you) and sit down. You instantly place your head on his shoulder. He has to bite a smile as he looks down at you, your closed eyes as you tiredly lay there. And he closes his eyes, too. But for completely different reason, though; he imagines having you every liked that - curled against his chest as he sings you goodnight.

Harry:Giggle slips from your lips and Harry looks at you, smile making its way to his lips too - your voice sounds so good in his ears. He freezes as he feels your head placing on his shoulder - he simply doesn’t know what to do. He doesn’t know should he just stay there, or push an arm around you, too. One more small laugh escapes your lips and he looks down again as dreamily as the first time. There’s a short moment of silence, a moment when his eyes are locked on yours and the moment when you simply can feel the tension dancing around you. His heart beats harder and he hopes he knows what comes next. He was right. He fights with his inner thoughts telling him that you don’t want it, he just closes his eyes while pressing his lips to yours. It feels so warm, so good. After all, it has to; you’re everything he’s ever wanted.