You Can't Sleep

HARRY: you toss and turn not being able to get comfortable. Harry’s arms wrap around you. He pulls you close your head resting on his chest. he hums a song to you before you’re eyes shut and you finally drift off.

ZAYN: you just can’t fall asleep. Zayn lies next to you snoring. This is the loudest snoring you’ve ever heard. “Shut up zayn! Stop snoring!” You yell. He moves a bit then settles and the snoring starts again. You take your pillow and lie face down on the bed the pillow on top of your head and covering your ears blocking out the irritating sound.

LOUIS: you lie wide awake in your bed. You look over at Louis sleeping. Lucky bakstard gets to sleep. He rolls over and rubs his eyes before sitting up. “Can’t sleep?”he asks you nod. “Then lets stay up all. Night!” He decides. He grabs your hand and you run down stairs where you bake a cake. Eat order in pizza and have a dance party.

NIALL: you get up and tip toe across your room trying not to wake Niall up. Down the stairs you go to the kitchen. You boil water and make a Irish tea for yourself. You look out the Nutella and sit on the counter sipping tea and eating spoons of chocolate spread. The light goes on and your gorgeous fiancé stands in front of you shirtless rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. “Babe why are you up?” “Can’t sleep.” You reply putting another spoon of Nutella in your mouth following it with a sip of tea. Niall takes the jar of Nutella and eats a spoon of it. “May I join you?” “Of course nialler.” You guys just sit eatting and talking until the sun comes up.

LIAM: Liam was on tour and you felt alone. The bed felt empty. You walk across the room and retrieve your phone and laptop. You look at the time. It’s 3 a.m Canada’s time is 5 hours behind England. So it’s 10 you figer out. You send him a text telling him to Skype you. Soon he’s on the screen in front of you. “Babe what time is out there?” He asks. ” three” you reply. “In the morning? Why are you still up?” “I can’t sleep I miss you the bed feels cold…” ” aww baby i’ll be home before you know it. But you have to sleep.” He tells you. You nod and he sings until you close your eyes and sleep.