Talk Dirty To Me

Rayna stepped out of the shower and dried off. She wrapped herself in the towel and walked out into the bedroom to see Anthony laying on the bed. He looked up at her lustfully and began to walk towards her.

"No, Anthony." she said. "I have to get dressed."

"No, you don't. We're still on our honeymoon." he said as he brought her in close. "Take off this towel. Let me see you."

"No. I want to go get dressed." Rayna said clutching the towel.

"You have to get through me first." Anthony teased pulling on the towel.

Rayna thought for a second. "Under one condition."

"What's that?" he said beginning to kiss her neck.

"You have to talk dirty to me." Rayna said. Anthony pulled away.

"What?" Anthony said.

"Talk dirty to me." she said. "I mean cussing and all. And don't be a little boy about it. Like you mean it."

Anthony took a minute to think. "Alright fine."

"Show me first." Rayna said still clutching the towel.

Anthony started grinding his teeth. He took a deep breath, mustering up a side of him that he never used. "Take off the damn towel and get your ass on the bed." he growled in her ear. Rayna smiled then bit her lip as she let the towel drop and crawled into the bed. Anthony followed behind her, taking his shirt off. He pulled Rayna towards him by her legs. He kissed her passionately. Rayna kissed back as she wrapped her legs around him.

Anthony pulled away. "Who do you belong to?"

"I don't know." Rayna said shrugging.

"Fine. I'll show you who owns this ass." he said. Anthony opened her legs and slid down. Rayna felt his tongue lick against her clit and moaned. She was already so wet from the shower and now Anthony was going to do damage. He slipped two fingers inside her as he sucked and flicked her clit. Rayna grabbed onto his hair.

"Oh. Don't stop." she moaned.

"Yeah, you like this shit." Anthony said, his voice sending vibrations into her.

Rayna loved Anthony's swearing. It was even more of a turn on. She made a note to make him do this more often. Anthony was pumping his fingers in and out making Rayna clench and knew was about to pop.

"You wanna cum, baby?" Anthony said.

"Yes. Oh yes." Rayna moaned.

"Go ahead. Cum for daddy." he said. Rayna released and Anthony came back up. He undid his belt and his pants. Rayna bit her lip in anticipation. Anthony got his pants and underwear off and was right back on top of Rayna. She opened her legs allowing Anthony to slide right in.

"Oh shit." Anthony groaned as he began to stroke. "You like what I do to this pussy?"

"Yes." Rayna giggled.

"Why are you laughing? I'm not playing any damn games." Anthony said pumping faster into her.

"Yes, I love it." she moaned.

"So who's pussy is this?" Anthony said.

"It's yours." Rayna moaned as she rubbed his chest.

"I can't hear you." he said pounding into her.

"It's yours!" Rayna cried out. Her walls began to contract and close up around Anthony. He took her legs and let them rest on his shoulders. Anthony leaned down and got in her face, kissing her lips and then biting at her neck. "Oh Anthony, I'm going to cum."

Anthony started to plow into her harder and harder. Rayna was whining and screaming then she has a massive orgasm causing Anthony to bust inside her. Rayna relaxed on the bed trying to catch her breathe.

"Come on. It's time to ride the pony." Anthony said pulling her on top of him while remaining inside her. Rayna rested her hands on his shoulders as she started to work her hips. Anthony smacked her butt, squeezing it.

Rayna moaned as she dug her hips into Anthony's pelvis. She threw her head back as Anthony reached up and massaged her breasts. He was underneath her cursing up a storm for a man who didn't even like minor bad words. Rayna was loving it and it was making her even more aroused. Rayna began to tighten around him.

"You need to hold it for me, baby." Anthony said.

"I can't. Baby, I'm too close." Rayna said.

"I said fucking hold it." he growled. Rayna erupted into laughter. Anthony smacked her butt with enough force for her to jerk forward almost following off. Rayna hissed at the sting of his slap but, kept her movement going. She quickened her pace and tried to hold herself but, when Anthony began to rub her clit she came making Anthony do the same.

She collapsed on top of Anthony before rolling over. Anthony rubbed her thigh, giving her time to relax and come down from her high.

"Come on." he said patting her thigh keeping her from drifting off to sleep.

"What?" she said.

"Face down, ass up." Anthony said.

Rayna bit her lip and turned over on her stomach. She arched her back. Anthony sat up and positioned himself behind Rayna. He held onto her hips as he eased himself inside. Rayna moaned as her husband started with the slow strokes. Anthony rolled his hips tenderly before quickening his pace. Rayna was enjoying how deep she was inside him. He was hitting all the right spots and knew this orgasm was going to be great one.

Anthony began to stroke faster as well as push her off and yank her back into him, making her plump butt bounce and jiggle. Anthony swore that anyone's body at 45 never looked as good as Rayna's. After a while of stroking and the sound of skin smacking, they were ready to both release.

"Ahhh! Yes, mmm. Anthony, I'm cumming." Rayna cried.

"Right behind you, baby." he said. Rayna let out a loud scream as she had an extremely explosive orgasm. Anthony pulled out and released. They both collapsed on the bed. Rayna cuddled up to Anthony.

"I should make you swear for sex more often." Rayna said, kissing his cheek.

"Shut the hell up." Anthony laughed before smacking her butt one last time.