Ch. 6 Visitor

Michael's POV

Last night was AMAZING! I can't believe I kissed YN! My first kiss in more than 2000 years! I thought I had completely forgotten how to do those things but gladly, I haven't, on the contrary, I felt more alive than ever! Her tongue was so warm and soft! I witnessed how her heart changed speed under my control and felt the fresh blood circulate in her body as she was heating up from my loving...

My heart was actually beating in my chest and I thought it had died long time ago! I believed it had stopped when I turned into the being I am now but I was wrong. Thanks to YN, I know now.

She is such a beautiful and delicate human girl! The second I first lied my eyes on her, the moment I inhaled the sweet aroma of her blood, I knew she was one of a kind! The only problem I have around her is the urge to stick my fangs into her gentle neck and feast on her fresh blood. It's needless to say that I will never do this or any other harm to her since she's so precious to me and I want to protect her from everything!

Why do I feel the way I'm feeling? Is this love? Am I in love with her? But I don't even remember how love felt or worked... Oh wait.. she has to love me back but does she? I have to find out but how?

I was going to her room to wake her up when I bumped into Gilbert.

"Gilbert! What are you doing in front of her room AGAIN? I've told you many times not to come here!" he was looking at me like an angry dog that was about to attack.

"Count... last night I was out in the forest hunting and when I came back, as I made my way to the castle... I saw two persons on your balcony... kissing."

"Mhm..." I just knew he won't approve of this so pretended I didn't know what he was talking about.

"So I was thinking... and I may be wrong but I have to ask you... could it have been you and miss YN?" he knew it was us, there was no other soul in this castle!

"It could have." I grinned.

"Count you have lost your mind!"

"Oh Gilbert... please don't start this again!"

"You shouldn't be doing such things with a human! You know this very well, as a matter of fact, you shouldn't be doing it all! Your kind is very sp-"

"My kind is the worst!" I interrupted him "We're damned to live in the shadows, isolated from the world! We're a menace to human race!"

"Pardon, count, but you were the one to chose this fate for your kind."

"Because I had no choice! Don't you understand, Gilbert, we are the ones who are not supposed to be amongst them! We are creatures who didn't came from God!"

"You're right, that's why you should send the girl home." me sending her home? Why did that upset me so much? "Actually, you can't. She knows too much, thanks to you count, so here is what I suggest!" I knew his suggestion would involve murdering, as all his prior suggestions, so I didn't wanna hear it.

"I don't want to hear it."

"Tonight you'll take her out for a walk in the forests..."

"Oh brother...."

"And then you'll disappear, that's when I come into action! And before the evil human knows it, she'll be dead!"

"For the last time... we are NOT gonna kill her and she's not evil! Don't you dare touch her, Gilbert, I'm warning you!"

"Fine! But you should know.. she's seducing you with all those love-dovey crap and before you know it, I might find you with your head cut off! Oh and that kiss, it was a huge mistake!" he had a vivid imagination for a werewolf...