Ch. 10

This story's gonna go crazy soon so be prepared :D Btw, I've been having trouble with wattpad... I write a story and suddenly it deletes it ;( so if you notice something crazy in the text... sorry

You couldn't sleep very well because of what happened tonight with Michael. He kissed and pushed you on the bed, engaging himself in a make out session with you, making you believe this was going to escalate into something even more – sex. On the contrary, he stormed out of your room, saying something about your blood.

However, you got up from bed, took a shower and headed to the kitchen to make yourself a breakfast. You opened the bedroom door to find angry-looking Gilbert in front of it. What the... you thought he gave up this bad habit of his!

You looked him in the eyes to see they were filled with rage and dissatisfaction, and then he did the usual stuff, which was growling at you like a dog. You even thought he was going to attack you! Thank God he didn't. All he did was turn around and just leave without saying a word. You ignored him and headed downstairs to make breakfast, hoping you'd find Michael there too since you wanted to talk to him about what had happened, asked him why stormed out.

You entered the kitchen to see he wasn't there. After having breakfast, you decided to go look for him, starting with his room but he wasn't in there. You searched the entire house, even begun worrying! Then a terrible thought occurred in your mind... could he have left? This made your heart hurt. You were really falling in love with him... but this love, was it possible? Love between a human and a vampire? Could someone as perfect as him fall in love with you?

You returned in your room and to your surprise, first thing you saw when you opened the door was Michael.

He was sitting on the bed and the thick curtains were closed.

"Michael.."

"I came to tell you something..." oh God, please don't let him say he's leaving!

"Yes?" you walked closer to him.

"We need to leave tomorrow. The moon will be full in 2 days and we'll have difficulties because of Gilbert."

"I understand." phew! He wasn't leaving you alone here.

"I know you might want to stay longer but we can't. I suggest you inform your father and spend the whole day with him." You nodded in agreement "Now go." Was this all? And what about last night? You wanted to ask him but were so embarrassed... Your courage disappeared once you saw him. You turned around and headed for the door when he said "And one more thing.."

"Yes?" he was going to talk about it!! Yes!

"Stay away from your step mother.. please."

"Okay.." you said and closed the door behind you, leaving him in your room.

So much for talking about last night. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to ask him because he obviously didn't want to talk about it but why?

You went to your father's room and knocked.

"Come in!" you heard his voice and opened the door "Princess! Come baby!"

"Dad, I wanna tell you something." You begun.

"Yes?"

"We have to leave tomorrow because Michael has unfinished business in the city and can't stay here any longer."

"Oh no... so soon?"

"I'm sorry dad..."

"It's okay but I wanna ask you something too.. do you like it in his house? Do you like being there?"