Ch. 28 Germany

Don't forget to add my Michael Jackson Imagines 2 book to your reading list so that you'll be notified when I update (it's in my profile)! And if you haven't checked it already, please do, because it has 4 updates and soon I'll update the older stories like 'He's a ghost hunter'! Also, new story is coming up in a few days, called '16 years between us'!!!
Love you guys :*

After that little situation we had with the vampires when we entered Germany, our "trip" has been going surprisingly smooth! The vampires were driving right in front of us and there was no sign of further dangers for now.

We all were happy because we were going to leave Germany today and enter the Czech Republic. Once we've crossed the country, there were only Slovakia and Hungary left!

I looked at Michael who was also staring at me with a smile on his face.

"You seem very happy today!" I said.
"How can I not be happy, when the girl I love is right in my arms..." I blushed and smiled at his words. "Tell me, are you hungry? Tired?"
"Actually my feet are getting numb from sitting all the time." I felt flattered because of how much he wanted to take care of me.
"We'll stop soon for a break. The guys are getting tired of the sun although their bodies are all covered. They'll hide somewhere dark and you'll be able to take a walk, Gilbert's gonna guard you." he stroked my cheek.
"I don't think we'll have more trouble. They have probably given up following us after what happened!"
"I can only hope so, but I don't think they'll give up so easily." he kissed my forehead "Anyways, don't worry. No matter what they decide to do, I'll be right behind your back and won't let anything bad happen to you!" I smiled and blushed, then rested my head on Michael's shoulder, closed my eyes, and soon everything became black.

"Princess... Princess, wake up!" I felt being gently shaken and slowly opened my eyes. "I'm sorry to wake you up, but we stopped 10 minutes ago and I know you want to take a walk." he was gently caressing my hair.
"Yes, thank you..." I yawned and fixed my hair a little. Michael covered himself with blankets to prevent the sun from hitting his skin, because he wanted to keep all of his strength in case something was to happen.

I opened the door of the car and stepped out. I found myself in something like a meadow with a river and we had parked close to the river. Gilbert was sitting on the grass and washing himself in the river. He turned around and saw me.

"Count, the girl!"
"Let her enjoy the sun." we heard Michael's voice from the car "Once we've arrived to the city of night, she'll never be able to see it again."

I decided I should walk along the river and after what it seemed like 10 minutes of walking, I decided to stop and sit on a rock to wet my hands like Gilbert.

I was sitting under the sun, enjoying the wind and the songs of the birds in complete calmness, until...

"Hi, there pretty girl." I jumped and looked up, but there was no one! I got up, looked around, but still no one "Are you looking for me?" I spun around and saw a man behind me... a vampire, that I've never seen before. His hair was platinum blond, his skin white and his eyes red.
"Who are you?" my voice was shaking.
"Well..." he sighed "Let's say that I am the man who will kill you and then kill your beloved Dracula." and smiled innocently.
"You'll never kill him! He is stronger than you!" I started taking a few steps back, because he started walking over me.
"Hahaha! We'll see if he'll still be strong once he sees your lifeless body, in which once flew blood. By the way, you smell really nice!" his words made me shiver and I decided to run, but suddenly, someone jumped from above and behind me, and grabbed me tightly and violently.
"Well, well.." he said, holding me "she really is a pretty one!"
"Let me go! HELP HELP!" I begun screaming and jerking from side to side to free myself, but it was useless. Then we heard a loud howling, like the one of a wolf, and I knew it was Gilbert! He must have sensed the vampires' scent. "GILBERT HELP I'M OVER HERE!"
"Dammit!" the two of them cursed and next thing I knew, I was up in the air, still being held by the vampire. He landed on a tree and begun jumping from one tree to the other. I was being kidnapped. The vampires picked up speed and everything became blurred, because they were jumping and running very fast. I could feel my skin being scratched from brunches and experienced other pain as well that I didn't know where it came from! Everything was happening so fast for me to grasp!