Ch. 41 A chance

"Meier?" I couldn't hide the diamond with him in the room.
"Hi..." he said, almost whispered "May I talk to you?"
"Of course, how about after dinner?" I needed him to leave so I could hide it!
"No. It can't wait. We have to talk now." then before I knew it, he went over to the door and closed it. He did it so fast, I couldn't comprehend it! Then he suddenly stood in front of me, appearing out of nowhere and looked into my eyes. "I can't wait anymore..." he said.

"I just... YN, I think I'm in love with you..."
"What!?"
"You came here and before I knew it, you conquered my heart and-"
"Wow wow... please stop. This is too much..." I squeezed the diamond in my pocket.
"I'm sorry!"
"You know how I feel about your brother right?"
"I know that what you and him had was very special and-"
"Had, was? It is still very special and we still have it!" I didn't like it when he talked of Michael in past tense.
"I'm sorry, but you won't see him again, YN! I really am sorry, but I can't do anything about it!"
"Well maybe you haven't tried hard enough..." my words hurt him, I could tell that, but I was hurt too and I wanted to go home to Michael. "Listen.. I'm sorry I said that, it's just..."
"You wanna go home."
"Yes. I don't belong here, I'm not a vampire!"
"I can change you."
"What?!" I couldn't believe my ears. He took my hands in his and said softly
"YN, if you agree to be mine, I'll change you so that we can be together forever! You won't have to worry about being different here! You won't have to worry about anything and I won't have to worry about losing you because of death!" I removed my hands from his gently.
"Meier... I'm really flattered, but I can't push a button and change the way I feel about Michael! I don't control my own feelings, no one does!"
"You said it. I can't control mine either. I can't make myself fall out of love with you! I tried, YN! I know you're my brothers fiancée, but this is just beyond my strength."
"Meier, you're amazing person, you deserve a girl, who'll love you!"
"Like you love my brother..."
"Yeah! That's right! And you'll find her!"
"YN, I love you."

It hurt me so much that I couldn't reply to his feelings... he was amazing and had a good heart like Michael, but I was in love with Michael! I was convinced that I was going to return home to him one day! Besides I couldn't be with another man... That was impossible! On top of it, Michael's own brother!

"And I'm asking you to just give me a chance, I'm not asking you to be with me..."
"Meier, it will be only a waste of time."
"No time is wasted with you! Please, just agree to spend more time with me and if nothing happens-"
"Which it won't."
"If nothing happens between us, I'll understand that and respect your feelings. I'll never ask you again, I promise! Just one chance..." he was good at making a point, just like Michael.

I looked at him. He looked so filled with hope, his eyes were sparkling and his body got tensed up, waiting to hear an answer from me. He looked like Michael so much. He reminded me of him. Sometimes when I was around Meier, I would think of Michael, the resemblance was that big. Even the way their voices sounded, the way the spoke, the way they moved around... Therefore, I agreed.

"Alright..." I did it only, because around Meier I felt as if I was around Michael, without whom I couldn't survive here.

Autor's POV

Michael was seeking the other diamond with his life, Meier Link was trying to deal with his feelings for YN and YN was trying to find a way back home, so that she could be with Michael again, but back in YN's town her father had started to worry.

"I don't know honey..." he said to his wife "I keep calling her and Michael, but no one picks up! I'm really starting to worry about her..."
"Don't worry dear, I'm sure everything's fine and they are having so much fun together and-"
"Sending her there was a mistake! I shouldn't have listened to you!"
"Excuse me! Are you telling me it's my fault?"
"No, I'm sorry, I'm just really nervous. I think we should go there."
"What?"
"We should go there right now! I can't stay here anymore, I wanna see YN with my own eyes. I wanna make sure she's fine! I have a bad feeling..."
"Honey, you need to calm down and-"
"No! Don't tell me what to do, start packing right now!"
"But-"
"You can stay here or come with me. You decide, but I'm leaving first thing tomorrow!" she rolled her eyes, angry that she couldn't convince him to stay.

It was her aim to have the girl killed from the beginning and maybe she was dead right now! What else could it have been? Michael must have drained her body from all the fluids it had in it and Gilbert must have eaten her in one bite, so there was no sign of the girl! How perfect. Her life would be perfect with the man she loved, now that the daughter was gone. Unfortunately, she couldn't stop him from going there, but when she thought again about it, maybe it was a good idea. Her husband would see YN's gone, then he would cry, calm down, forget about it and move in with his life with Jane. How nice.

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't updated. Now I'll update Silver Sins, then it's Mafia Don and then Dracula. I'll try to get to the imagine book as well. Love you!