Ch. 29 Denn die Todten reiten schnell

For the dead travel fast

Michael sent the two vampires to find the things that we were going to need for our "ritual" while we were hiding deep in a cave, only Michael knew that existed from a long time ago, when he first became a vampire.

It smelled terrible to me, but I had to endure it. We couldn't allow ourselves to be out there in the open, because if someone saw me, they could suspect something, once the doll came into the game. The vampires that attacked me earlier couldn't say anything about me to the others, because they were dead and this was a huge plus to us.

Soon our friends vampires returned with everything we needed and Gilbert had gathered dirt by that time too.

Everybody else left and it was only me and Michael in that private part of the cave now. I could see in his eyes how much he suffered and hated himself for making me do this, but I... I didn't regret it and wanted to do it! I tried telling him that, but he kept insisting that a human shouldn't go under this ritual, which reminded of some other ritual Gilbert mentioned when Michael told him we were going to get married. I still wondered what it was, but this was no time to ask about it.

"You'll have to take your clothes off first... everything must go." he shyly whispered and to be honest, I was very embarrassed too for we haven't seen each other naked before. "I will turn around while you're d-doing it.. and here is the wet sheet. Once you're done, cover your body in it and tell me when I can turn around to continue the ritual" he cleared his throat nervously.
"Okay, Michael." I replied and he spun around, patiently waiting for me to undress.

I slowly started removing every peace of clothing on me, because I was preoccupied with thoughts. The thing was... being alone and naked with the man I loved so much didn't give any peace to my mind. From the moment we met up until now, the only thing that we had done was, kissing and hugging. Nothing more.

And I've always wanted something more. I loved and craved his body and touch. His lips were so intoxicating to me and those deep, brown eyes were like a river, I could float in for the rest of my life.

He must have heard me stop removing clothes, so he asked

"Are you ready?"

I took the wet sheet from the floor and just before I started wrapping it around me, I thought to myself... what if our plan turns out bad and I never see Michael again, because I die? What if I never again get the chance to be with him, to touch him? I didn't wanna die without knowing him as a man! It wasn't the right time or place certainly, but yet, did true love have to have a right time or place? I silently put the sheet on the ground.

"Yes."

He turned around and when his eyes saw my naked body, he inhaled sharply and swallowed down loudly. He looked away and I noticed his hands formed into tight fists.

"YN, what are you d-"
"Shhh.." seemed like he could no longer look away, so my body became the object of his intense stare. I could feel his eyes examining my breasts, then travelling down my belly and private area. My skin had formed goose bumps, because it was chilly inside and also because I was standing completely naked in front a man. It was a completely new feeling to me and I liked it.
"You're beautiful..." he whispered.
"How can you say that when you haven't examined me closely?"
"YN..." he looked away "We can't do it.. "
"Why not?"
"I'm afraid of losing control, you know that."
"We'll have to do it eventually! You can't prevent it always! Don't you want me?"
"More than anything else!" he quickly answered, looking back into my eyes.
"Then make love to me and don't think about anything else." I started walking over to him "I have all my faith in you, love... and I need to know you as a man before I leave." I didn't want to say that I was afraid.