Ch. 34

A second update today especially for you guys as a 'thank you' for being patient and waiting for me to update :)

The city of night, 2 days later
YN's POV

It's been two days since the last time I saw Michael's face. Two days I've been living without him on a different planet and I don't anything about him! My poor Michael must be suffering right now! Oh Lord, I would give anything if only I could return back home in his arms.

I could still feel his hands on my body, could still hear his voice calling for me, I could still feel myself in his arm in that cave making sweet love to him... I missed him terrbily. I wished I could just jump and land on earth and run to him! This place was terrible, but not because of the darkness... because of the loneliness and the only time when I wasn't lonely was when Michael was beside me.

I was standing on my balcony right now, looking at the horizon far away and dreaming of a rocket appearing in the inside of which was Michael! He would come for me... to take me away from here to a place where there was going to be only me and him!

Why this had to happen to us? I loved him so much and I didn't know for how long I was going to be able to live without him! But if I had to live without him for the rest of my life, I was determined to make my life short.

"YN..." was this Michael calling me???
"Michael!!!"

I quickly turned around and saw Meier Link standing at the door of my balcony. Of course it wasn't Michael....

"I'm sorry... I am not Michael." their voices were almost the same. "May I?" I nodded and continued starring at the horizon and listening to his foot steps as he approached me. "Beautiful scenery, right?" he said as he stood next to me, looking at the horizon too.
"Yes."
"Do you like it here?" I didn't reply. I was simply not in the mood to talk or do anything else! "I know it's very different form the earth.." but Meier Link went on "I remember there was a day too when I used to live down..." he meant the earth "There was a sun and it was hot. However, I barely remember what it looked or felt like. I can't imagine the city being... not dark." he made a short pause and looked at me, but I didn't look at him. I was staring pointlessly in the distance "You haven't left your room for two days, YN. And I haven't seen you eat... I don't know much about humans, but I think they should eat too, even more often than vampires of animals."
"I am not hungry." I whispered.
"Pain becomes less on a full stomach."
"How do you know that? You don't know what it feels like to be away from the one you love..."
"You are right about the second part, but I do know what you're going through right now. I thought my family was dead and left the earth lead by my pain and fear. Then I realized I couldn't return. I am stuck here forever." after a pause he went on "I used to starve myself like you when I first got here, but realized it was only making the situation worse. Besides, I don't think that Michael would want you to starve. Am I right, YN?" this man knew how to make me do things... Michael wouldn't want that for sure. "Eat for Michael." I looked at him.
"I miss him very much..." I whispered and felt my eyes getting wetter.
"I know. I'm sorry... But I'm glad you came, because if you didn't, I would have never known that my brother is still alive. YN, does he know that I am alive?"
"No, he doesn't. Meier Link, I can't stay here! I want with Michael and I'm sure you want to see him too, right?"
"Of course I do!"
"We have to return back!"
"There's no way back, YN. I've tried so many times... I've done everything I could to figure out a way back, but each time I tried, I ended up more disappointed than the last time. I can't do that for you, but I can be your friend..."

I didn't want a friend, I wanted Michael!

"I want you to tell me more about my brother, YN!"
"He's the most amazing man I've ever seen in my life."
"Is he still living at our castle?"
"Yes and he misses his family very much. He still has pictures of you on the walls, but... how come I've never seen you in them?"
"You probably have, but couldn't recognize me. See, me and Michael are the only ones in the family with vitiligo. I have it even worse than him. All the pigment in me got destroyed after I became a vampire, as you can see..." he pointed his white hair. "I don't know if Michael's condition has deteriorated..."
"Not so much... Michael's hair is black and the skin is not as white as yours..."
"Do I remind you of him a  lot?"
"Yes, you do... you have the same voice, eyes, facial features, bodies..."

"Knock, knock!" we turned around and saw Adamus standing against the door of the balcony. "I see you're having a nice chat and haven't invited me to join you!" he sarcastically sighed "I feel hurt." he walked over to us. "How do you like it here so far, YN?"
"How can you ask me that, you fool!!! I hate you!"
"I love you too, YN." he replied "And I hate it here too!" Adamus was being Adamus again... "I mean I did enjoy the lack of sun and the friendly vampires here, but I started to get a little bored without being able to hunt humans... I don't fancy all those vegetterian shit." he grinned.
"Adamus," Meier Link begun "you do know what will happen to you if you hurt YN, right?"
"I know Meier, I know. You warned me, I haven't forgotten so don't worry. You YN too, don't worry. Unfortunetely, I won't be drinking your blood this time... I even suggest peace! Let's make up and be friends?" I looked at him and couldn't believe my ears. He was clearly insane.
"Adamus, the lack of human blood isn't doing you any good. You're becoming crazy!" I said.
"But why? Meier Link, did you see?! I offer her my friendship and this is how she treats me?!!" he shook his head.
"It's your fault that we're here!" I said "You've always been jealous of Michael and you've always wanted to take his place!"
"That was in the past." he looked at Meier Link who was staring at him, shooting daggers "Oh come on, Meier Link, everyone wants to be at your borther's place! And this wasn't only my plan! Besides, I didn't want to end up here with her! It was a pure coincedence, bad luck!"
"You are one big, fat worm, Adamus." Meier Link said. Adamus rolled his eyes and replied
"Would you and your brother finally stop calling me a worm??!! Oh Lord... "
"I'll be going inside my room to rest. Excuse me." I said and left them alone at the balcony. I was in no mood to listen to them. All I wanted now was to close my eyes and imagine Michael's face.

Adamus' POV

I cleared my throat looking at Meier Link and examining the way he was starring at YN.

"So Meier Link, she is beautiful, is she not?" I grinned. Meier Link averted his eyes and look into mine.
"What on earth are you talking about?"
"The girl from the earth... your brother's fiancee... she is beautiful, right?"
"I don't know what you're talking about." he quickly looked away, now acting uncomfortably.

Yes, I was right. He did like her.

"Oh come on, Meier... I may be a worm, but I do have eyes and I can see the way you're looking at her!"
"You are crazy!"
"I think you should rethink that.. after all, I am not the one who likes my brother's fiancee."
"I don't like her! I just feel bad for her."
"Of course. Whatever you need to tell yourself..."
"You know what Adamus, I don't have time for your nonsence." with this he turned around and jumped off the balcony, leaving me alone.

Oh Michael, Michael... if you only knew that your little human girl was going to win your baby brother's heart in less than a few days.

This is going to be interesting, Adamus.