Love triangle 47

YN's father POV

"Is that it?" he asked his wife, looking at the enourmosly big castle in front of him.
"Yes, it's Michael's... house."
"You call this a house!? This is even bigger than a castle! How rich is that guy?"
"Very..."
"You've never told me!" his wife opened her mouth to speak but he won't let her "Anyway, let's hurry and go inside now. I want to see my girl!"

Author's POV

YN, Adamus, Meier, Michael and a small group of vampires from the city had already arrived at Michael's castle when YN's parents came to see her since she hadn't call in a very long time. Her dad was really worried about her and couldn't wait to enter the big building. Her step-mother, on the contrary, thought that Michael had killed her according to their original plan and that she could finally have YN's dad all to herself.

YN's dad knocked on the big gate and yelled if someone was there. Gilbert quickly opened the gate and asked them who they were. They explained they were YN's parents and that they were, or at least her father, very worried about her, so Gilbert let them in, told them to wait and went upstairs to get YN.

She stopped everything she was doing and scurried downstairs to meet her dad.  She threw herself in his arms and almost cried from happiness. He then scolded her for not calling and she apologized, saying she was sick and that it would never happen again. Then suddenly, while they were talking, YN heard Meier Link's voice from behind her.

"YN, my dear, who are those people?" she turned around and he was holding his hands behind his back with a warm smile on his face. He looked like a statue.
"Her parents." Michael replied from the other side of the room, before YN could even open her mouth.
"Parents!" Meier said in surprise and YN nodded her head. Michael walked into the room over to her parents to greet them.
"You two look alike.." YN's dad begun.
"We're brothers." Meier replied.
"I didn't know you had a brother, Michael!" Jane said.
"I was... abroad for a very long time, but now I have come back. Let me properly introduce my self to you. I am Meir Link Dracula and YN's husband." he bowed down in front of YN's dad. Michael's eyes got filled with the fire of jealousy. "I beg your pardon for I couldn't officially ask for your daughter's hand, but we got married so quickly..." YN's dad looked at Meier, then at his daughter, then back at Meier and said.
"Husband?"
"Yes!" Meier replied, smiling. 
"YN, you got married without telling me." he got very angry "Is this how I raised you!?"
"Dad, I know, but.. it's a long story and I.. you know.." she didn't know what to say. Meier went over to her dad and placed his hand on his shoulder, his other hand he placed over Jane's shoulder "Let's sit down and talk about it! I can explain everything." he escorted them to the couch "Besides, I want to get to know my father and mother-in-law!" 

YN's was looking at Michael all the time, trying not to get caught by the others. She had been looking for the right time to talk to him and couldn't find it. They were never alone, the vampires were everywhere, the returning from the city, the travelling and last but not least Meier, who wouldn't want to leave her alone for even a minute! 

Michael had a very sad expression on his face as he was looking at Meier and YN's dad talking to each other, who was supposed to be his father-in-law. He decided to just go to his room and be alone so that he won't have to look at them together. He turned around and begun leaving the room silently and unnoticed, but not by everyone. YN saw him leaving, then looked at Meier, who was so preoccupied with talking to her dad and finally that moment came! He wasn't paying attention to her! She could leave and he won't notice! So she slowly tip toed after Michael. When she got far away from Meier, she started running in order to catch up with Michael. 

"Michael!" she called his name and he stopped without turning around to look at her "I want to talk to you." his heart started beating fast, something that didn't happen very often. But he ignored her and continued walking. However, YN wouldn't give up. She begun running to get to him, placed her hand on his shoulder and spun him around, using all the strength she had. 
"Talk to me... about what, YN?" his eyes sparkled, as if he was crying.
"You know..." she whispered.
"There's nothing to say. Save your words. I understand everything."
"NO! You don't, please let me explain! I know you're very angry! Michael, I had no choice, but to marry him!" Michael let out a sarcastic laugh.
"Oh please... now you don't even have the guts to face me and say that you don't love me anymore. Still, there's no need to lie."
"I am not! Michael, you have to listen to me! The only man I love is y-"
"What's going on here?" YN got interrupted by Meier. 

"Meier, weren't you talking to my dad?"
"You disappeared, so I came to look for you, love." he walked over to his wife and gave Michael a weird look. 
"You know what, it's good that you're here, because I want to talk to you too. I was just telling Michael about our .... marriage...." YN rolled her eyes.
 "Yes, what about it? It's perfect, isn't it! I've never been more happy in my life, actually, this is the first time that I feel happiness! Isn't that great! Love does amazing things to a-"
"Shut up." Michael suddenly said. "I don't want to listen to you Meier."
"What's wrong with you, Michael? You've been acting up all weird ever since I returned! You haven't seen me in a long time, you even thought I was dead and now this is how you treat your only brother! I thought you'd be happy to see me and welcome me to our home properly and-"
"Meier, you are right about that and you do deserve a proper welcoming, but there is just one thing I can't endure... you being YN's husband. I don't know whether or not YN has told you, but before she left the earth by accident we were going to get married. The wife that you have now, was supposed to be mine."
"I know that, brother and I'm sorry. I fell in love with her, I couldn't help it." Michael walked closer to his brother.
"So did I, brother. And on top of that, her hand is rightfully mine."
"Excuse me!" Meier said.
"I got engaged to her first. She gave her word to me first, so your marriage should not be validated by the laws of the vampires." 
"The elderlies got us married! Our marriage is legal according to the laws of vampires! They gave us their blessings."
"How could you, Meier... you knew I loved her and you married her regardless! Didn't you think about your brother even for a second.."
"Sorry, Michael, but I really love her, besides, I didn't think we'd ever be able to return here! Listen, you can have any girl you want!" Michael gabbed Meier by the shirt and pulled him closer with anger
"Listen, Meier, I've had enough of you! Let's not forget who's the father of all vampires and of you too! And-"
"Stop it!" two elderlies interrupted, walking in the room. "This is insane! You two fighting over Meier's wife! If someone found out, this will become a scandal! Michael, you're the father of us all, please come to your senses! Meier you too! We have all those vampires from the city, who need to adapt to the new life on earth and they need a leader and support. This is not the right time for you to be fighting! You should be united and working together as brothers!"
"How can I work with him and trust him after he married the woman which was rightfully mine!" Michael said with angry voice.
"Shh! No one must know what happened between the three of you! If they did, they'd start questioning you and then they won't obey!"
"I don't care." Michael replied.
"Michael, do you even hear yourself!? If this happened they will start doing whatever they want, even start killing people! Listen to me, the three of you, this isn't about you only, this is about all of us! Vampires and humans! People may die if the vampires stop listening to you, Michael. They are too many now, you can't control them. They haven't had blood in centuries and now they're all around it, they senses running wild! If they don't have a stable leader, they'll start killing people! I want you to stop it and work things out. YN is Meier's wife right now and there's nothing you can do about it! A vampire's marriage is for eternity! Meier has a reputation, he's the leader of the vampires from the city and the brother of our father. He's marriage cannot become the object of rumors and speculations or doubt! You do understand that, Michael, don't you, even better than me!" silence followed. 

Michael understood everything very well and knew the elderlies were right, but how could he control his heart and feelings?

"I understand. Excuse me." he turned around to leave.
"Michael, wait, I'm not finished talking!" Victor grabbed YN's arm and said
"Let him go! Whatever you too had, is over. You should focus on your marriage now and on the ritual too." Michael stopped walking and froze. He slowly turned around and said
"Please don't say you're planning to do it..."
"Of course we are!" Victor replied "Those are the rules. YN must become a vampire and forget her human life and father."
"You can't turn her into a vampire, she's not ready yet!" he protested, but the elderlies believed in the old rules and customs.
"I sense trouble coming because of the three of you! This is going to be very hard.." Victor sighed.

Next updates in the following days - Mafia Don and Silver Sins.