Ch. 19 Frank

Michaels POV

"Who is Frank?" YN asked me and I let out a deep sigh for memories of how I turned Frank came back to remind me of the past and my atrocious nature.
"Let's say he's an old friend of mine." This was the best answer I could think of at the moment. "Let's go downstairs to meet him." me and Gilbert headed for the door, but YN didn't move an inch "Aren't you coming, YN?" I asked her.
"Do you want me to come too?" she looked surprised that I wanted her to join us!
"Of course!"
"But I thought that-"
"There is no need to hide it anymore. They all know, besides, I can't hide you, he has already sensed your human odor." I sighed again and said "I don't want to hide anymore, YN. I want everybody to know that I love you. Don't worry about a thing. I won't let anybody hurt you. Gilbert will always protect you as well."
"I've never said that, count."
"But I did right now! And I don't like having to repeat myself, Gilbert!" he let out a quiet growl, not happy with my words and gave YN a few stares, but didn't dare disobey me. He knew that from now on, he had to protect her at any cost and I didn't care if he liked or not  "Shall we?" I extended my hand, waiting for YN to grab it.  She didn't hesitate no longer and scurried to me.

We got downstairs, headed right for the big front gate and I could feel Frank was just about to open it, so I stopped. YN looked up at me and questioned

"Why did we stop?"
"He's about to come in." as soon as I said this, the heavy door flung open and there he was.

"Dracula." he courteously bowed down to express his respect and greet me, then his eyes glued onto my YN and travelled down to examine our hands, that were locked together in a strong bond just like our hearts.
"Nice to see you again, Frank." I spoke.
"Nice to see you too, Count." he then looked at Gilbert who was right next to me "Gilbert, you too."
"Do come in!" I invited him.
"Thank you." he stepped inside my castle and walked over to us. "Dare I ask dear Count, who this marvelous lady is?" he faked a smile, pretending as if he didn't know anything. Did he really think I was a fool?? I felt YN shiver and her little hand begun trembling. I squeezed it harder to show her my support and to assure her there was nothing to be afraid of. However, I had to be very careful as to how hard I was squeezing her... since my lady was a human and I didn't know the limit to my own strength sometimes, I had to be extra precautions with her.
"Frank, do you honestly believe your master is a fool?"
"Excuse me, Count! I have never-" I cut him off.
"Don't talk back at the oldest of your kind!" he lowered his head down "Don't forget that I am your father! I created each one of you! You will most likely fool the sun and the moon, and make them switch their places, Frank, but me... you can never full me. I know everything." he looked back at me in wonder.
"Everything?" he gulped down a lump.
"Yes. I even know why you've came here."
"I wanted to pay you a visit co-"
"No. You wanted to pay YN a visit." I looked at my beloved woman who was looking away, still scared. "I know what Adamus has been doing lately. I even know him better than his own self!" my voice echoed between the big, tall walls "But anyway... now do come closer, Frank. Let me give you a proper introduction to her." but he wouldn't "Now, now, dear friend, don't be shy! Humans don't bite!"
"Of course, count." he came closer.
"YN, this is Frank. What are you looking at!!? Give her a proper greeting!" I was determined to make everyone respect her! They were going to bow down to her like they bow down in front of me!
"Excuse me!" he bowed down and grabbed her little hand "Lady, it's a pleasure to meet you. I am Frank." I noticed she didn't like this, but she had to get used to it.

If she was going to be my lady, she had to stand by my side always! If she only knew what I had planned for her...

"Nice to meet you to F-Frank..."
"Now that we all know each other," I jumped in "you can go back to Washington and tell everybody that you've accomplished your little mission here."
"So all the rumors are true?"
"Yes, they are. Everything that that little brat Adamus had told you, is true." his eyes became big.
"But count you have lost your mind!!" there we go again... "Don't you know what this means??!! You've violated your own laws! You've turned against your own kind!"
"I know, I know..."
"The elders won't be pleased... no one will be pleased! Count, I'm begging you because of our past, to leave this girl at once for the sake of vampires and humans!"
"Never!" he jumped at my words.
"Don't you know what this would mean??"
"I know everything and I won't give up on our love!" he put his palm over his forehead.
"You've really gone crazy, just like Adamus and Marion were claiming!"
"I told you, what they said was true."
"You've changed!! I have never before seen you like this, count! I can't believe my eyes!!"

Yes, I've changed! Love changed me!

"Yes. I was one very lonely and poor soul. I hated life and everything, but the moment I saw YN... she made all my pain and sorrow disappear and begun feeding my soul and heart with pure love!"
"The only thing that I don't know, is how the counsel will react to this, count.. Gilbert," he turned to him "what do you think of this?? How could you let him create feeling of attachment to this human!!?? You're his closest friend and advisor! Why didn't you stop him!!??"
"There is no use in trying to put brain into his head, Frank. I've tried many times and told him many things, but this girl has washed his brain and now he is blind, stupid and-"
"Happy!" I jumped in "I'm happy! Something you two don't know what means!"
"Oh Lord... I will have to return to Washington.. They'll ask me if this is true and I'll have to say 'yes'! I'm sorry, count, but I can't hide it..."
"Go ahead. As a matter of fact, I knew you'd come and I let you come on purpose. You will return to Washington and you will gather the counsel in exactly two days time from now. This won't be an ordinary meeting... because I am calling it. My order."
"You will attend it??!!" he asked in pure amazement because I haven't attended it in a long time. I had lost my will to live, and I couldn't care less about the counsel.
"Yes, this time I will."
"After having not attended it for such a long time!!!???"
"Yes because now I have a reason to attend it. Now let's not waste more time. Go!"
"As you wish, count. I only hope you know what you're doing. Excuse me." he looked at YN and bowed to her "Goodbye YN. Gilbert, Count, we'll meet at the meeting."
"It's not a goodbye that you should tell YN because she's going to come with us."
"WHAT?"
"WHAT?"
"WHAT?" 3 whats from Frank, Gilbert and YN. I couldn't help it but laugh a little.
"You heard me right! In two days time, in Washington, we'll meet again. All of us!" Frank dared say no other word. He bowed again and simply left.

As soon as he closed the door behind him, YN begun

"Michael, are you really serious?"
"Yes, my dear."
"But but it's a vampire meeting and you're going to take me with you? They hate me, didn't you hear Frank!!??"
"YN, I want to ask you one thing only..."
"What is it?" I grabbed her two small hands and looked into her beautiful, sparkling eyes "Do you wish to spend the rest of your life with me?"
"Yes! More than anything else!!" she looked completely sure with her decision which pleased me beyond words.
"In this case, this is what we have to go through. If we don't, we will have to hide forever... Or worse, they'll begin chasing us..."
"I'm ready to do whatever you want because I trust you completely!" she said to me.
"I love you, YN."
"I love you, Michael." she grabbed my face and brought it low to hers, then pressed her lips against mine. I felt the very same warmness from when she kissed me before.... shivers of pure pleasure run down my spine as if I was drinking fresh, warm blood, and the scent of her flesh intoxicated my mind and made me want more and more...

"Oh Lord, they begun smooching again... I'm outta here! Jeez, a werewolf can't have peace in their own home!"

Oh-Oh! What do you think is gonna happen at the counsel where all the vampires will meet? Do you think Michael will be able to calm them down??! Sorry for the late update, but next one will be in a few days :)