Ch. 21 Grand Meeting 2

YN's POV

YN's POV

I did know coming here was a bad idea, but I didn't know that I was going to end up dead tonight.

It wasn't until this moment that I had realized the seriousness of vampires' laws and the complex connection between them and us, humans.

None of them wanted to be involved with a human.

This was pretty racists to me, but I decided to think about that some other time, because right now I was about to die!

A bunch of angry vampires were scurrying to me to tear my flesh apart using their sharp claws and to drink my blood with their long fangs.

I didn't want to die this soon! I haven't even touched Michael yet in a way that I've been dreaming of ever since I saw him for the first time. I wanted to know him fully as a man, but guessed I had no luck.

Suddenly, something happened and it happened so fast that I blinked and next thing I knew, the angry vampires were forced backwards with en enormous strength. Their bodies hit against the stone floor and walls so hard, that I could heard the sound their bones made as they landed.

Then I looked at Michael, who had his right hand extended in front of him with his palm wide open.

What??!

"I can't believe my own eyes." he said, completely calm, while his fellow vampires were crawling on the floor, still unable to understand what had just happened to them. "Children disobeying their father..." he took a few very slow steps, approaching them as he talked "Ungrateful for the live I had given them, when they were in their most difficult stages at their lives.." he shook his head in disbelief "I expected things like that from Adamus, because he's still a very young vampire and not very clever, but... " he looked at Frank "from you Frank... I can't believe it."

"But, count... the human and-"

"I saved your human daughter from a certain demise as the villagers were about to throw her body from that cliff! Of course, if my memory isn't playing tricks on me..."

"It's not, count." seemed like the vampires got their fear back and no one dared say anything against Michael.

"You loved that human very much, didn't you, Frank?" he nodded. "Then what do you have against YN?" he was too afraid to speak, so Michael shout at him "TELL ME!"

"Well, you are a vampire, my lord..." his voice shivered.

"Really? Yourself were a vampire too when you asked me to save her. Why didn't you let her die then? Anyway, you dear Mellissa..." he begun walking over to the woman "Do you remember how your dear husband treated you? And do you remember who saved you? I think it was me. And how do you repay me now? With mutiny? Mutiny against your creator?" he was about to speak again when Adamus interrupted him.

"You have no reason to be angry at us because you wrote those laws and you broke them!"

"SHUT UP!" he waved his hand at him and Adamus' body hit the wall again. "I was the one to write them and I was the one to end them. From this day on, the laws won't apply anymore and I don't want to know anything of you, traitors! The only one that has always been loyal to me is Gilbert."

"Thank you, my count." Gilbert said.

"From this day on, I don't want to see you anymore, did you hear me?" they nodded. "And don't even think about coming to my... wedding." everybody in the room looked at him in a dreadful way, even me, like... wedding?

"Count.. do you mean that you and-"

"Yes, Marion. I will marry, YN. She'll be my queen, of course, if that's what she wants too." he looked at me with a warm smile on his face.

I could feel myself smile as well and nodded my head. Of course I wanted to be his wife! I loved him so much, but I never thought that he wanted me as his wife!

"Dracula!" Frank begun "You can't have a vampire wedding with a human! It's outrageous! The rituals... she won't be able to do all the rituals!" what rituals?

"She will! And if any of you decide to stand in our way, I promise you, I'll take back the lives I gave you." he turned around to face me and Gilbert. "Now, let's leave. I warned you all. Tell my words to the rest. " he walked over to us, grabbed my hand and led me out of this place.

The vampires didn't dare stand against me one more time, so they did nothing as we left.

We got in the dark and Gilbert drove off.

"Back to the castle, Gilbert. We need to prepare." Michael smirked. I had so many question to ask Michael! Like about the wedding and those rituals...
"Michael, can we talk?"
"YN, love, I know you want to talk, but we can't do it here. They might still hear us. We need to get to the castle first and then we will talk."
"I love you, Michael." I looked into his eyes.
"I love you more, YN." he gently pressed his cold lips against mine and gave me a passionate kiss.

Next update soon. Do you guys think the vampires are gonna leave you alone? Is this going to be the end of the story?