Ch. 37 Diamond

"YN.." he whispered her name and she suddenly returned back to reality "do you also like spending your time with me?" for a moment his eyes sparkled like the stars in the sky and YN felt petrified "YN... are you gonna answer me?"

"I ahh... Yes, sure!" YN replied. She wanted to spend her time with Michael only, but couldn't say no to Meier Link - it wasn't polite and she did like talking to him because he reminded her of Michael, but it wasn't like she liked him like Adamus said!

That stupid Adamus only messed up her mind!

"I'm glad!" Meier Link gave her a big smile, looking into her eyes. His smile was just like Michael's. "The sky is beautiful, isn't it?" he asked after a short pause.
"Yes, it is."
"I've forgotten how it looked like from the earth..."
"Almost the same." after a minute of silence YN said "Meier, about the earth... is there something that we could do to-"
"I'm sorry YN, I've tried so many things! Nothing works. You're going to stay here forever.. with me." YN almost jumped at his last words and her body started shivering as she remembered Adamus' words. She felt uncomfortable and decided to excuse herself so that Meier Link would leave.
"I'm getting really cold. I think I should return to my room and you to your party!" but before she could leave, Meier put his arm around her shoulders.
"This is going to warm you up." she looked at him and he was smiling warmly to her.
"No it's okay! I don't wanna cause tro-"
"You're not." he cut her off and pulled her even closer to him. YN begun shivering as she was scared of this closeness which so much supported Adamus' words. "You're warm..." Meier Link whispered close to her ear. "I've forgotten what a human felt like... You are so warm and gentle like cotton!" then his finger touched YN's cheek and she jumped.
"Meier.. I think I should-"
"Your skin is so smooth and warm. I can feel your blood circulating through your body.. and cheeks. They're red!" he smiled.
"Are you going to.. d-drink my bb-blodd?"
"Haha!" his laughter was like Michael's "I would never hurt you, YN... you're very precious to me." then before YN knew it, Meier Link placed his cold lips against her warm ones.

When YN realized what he was doing, she quickly pushed him away with all the strength she had.

They were looking at each other for a few seconds and while Meier's eyes were warm and happy, YN's were filled with fear!

"I need... air!" she said, turned around and run as fast as she could from Meier Link.

She run all the way through the castle, causing the people to look weirdly at her.

She finally reached the exit, went out and continued running in the distance.

YN was running for around 10 minutes, when she had to stop to take a break. She was trying to breath and her heart was racing in her chest. She collapsed next to a tree still unable to believe what happened 10 minutes ago.

Meier Link kissed her. Michael's brother kissed her!

Adamus was right, he liked her. But she loved only Michael and no one else! What was she going to do now? How was she going to look Meier Link in the eyes!

She stood up and just walked in the distance without an aim for about 30 minutes when her body got very cold from the air outside.

YN saw something like a cave in the distance and decided to hide in there so as to warm up a little. At least there wasn't going to be this freezing wind.

She walked over there and just went in, but to her utmost surprise, this wasn't just a little cave, it was something very big.

What was this place? She had never seen anything like it before!

She decided to explore it and went further in.

The walls of the caves were carved in some kind of figures, she could not see very well for it was dark. She continued walking some more. This cave was filled with deadly silence. But suddenly, she saw something glowing in the distance, she wondered what it was!?

Her curiosity was too big, so she just followed the light.

When she got there she saw a statue of a naked woman - half vampire, half human. The woman was standing on her knees, her head was pointing to the ground, so she was looking down and her two hands were extended all the way in the front before YN.

YN's eyes immediately stopped at what was in her two hands - a big, blue, shiny diamond.

Wow... she thought to herself.

Not only was the diamond extremely beautiful, but the statue of the woman (who was also beautiful) looked as if it was made out of pure marble! It seemed so silky!

YN couldn't control herself and stepped forward, closer to the woman. She extended her hand and touched the woman's face. It really was silky, but icy cold. She examined her face.

The human half was normal, but the vampire half had a fang and a more predator-type-of eye form, like a big cat! Still, she was beautiful.

YN wanted to touch some more...

The fang.

She wanted to touch the fang.

She let her finger glide down her cheek until it reached her fang. YN touched it very gently and got amazed at how sharp it was. Then she went down her smooth neck. That woman was so beautiful and fine that made YN wonder, how could someone create such a perfect statue!? Not to mention she looked so real!

Suddenly.. YN saw the woman's two hands that had enclosed the diamond, slowly open. This made her jump in fear backwards!

She looked at the statue again - not moving at all, like a statue should be, except that her hands were now open and the diamond was easy to be taken.

Wait...

She wanted YN to take the diamond from her hands?!

YN stepped forward and slowly placed her hands over the diamond. Then she just took it.

She looked around to see if something would happen, but it wouldn't. The statue woman remained like this.

This freaked YN out and she decided to just leave.

However, YN didn't know that in the moment she took the diamond from the woman's hands, Michael, who rested like a corpse in his room at the very top of his high castle, suddenly opened his eyes and their color was bright red.

With the opening of his eyes, he let out a shriek of horror and fury which caused the entire castle to shake and Gilbert, who was buried in the dirt to regain his strength, opened his eyes and realized his master had awaken.