Ch. 14 Truth?

"YN!" I felt him wrap his arms around me to keep me up because I was going to collapse on the floor. "This is all my fault! Forgive me!" his face was so close to mine..
"Michael.." I whispered and then pressed my lips against his.

I felt pure pleasure coming from his soft lips. They were wrapped with mine and moved in such a perfect synchrony that made me melt down like ice in his strong arms. The ecstasy his kisses were giving me, was so strong that it caused me to lose my ability to think. The only thing my body craved for, was him. I couldn't stop kissing him nor wanted to. My heart was beating so fast and although he had already heard it, I didn't feel any embarrassment. I only wanted more and more.

But then suddenly, he pushed me away with such a strength that I almost lost my balance.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" he yelled. For the first time I heard him yell at me. His voice echoed in the huge living room for a few seconds.
"I..I.." I stood there, not knowing how to react. He realized what he had done, so he took a deep breath with eyes closed, opened them, looked at me and begun talking with the calm voice from before.
"Why did you do it? Do you know how dangerous this can be?" he quickly managed to return back to his calm state as if nothing had happened.
"I'm sorry.." apology was the only thing that came to my mind although I wasn't sorry I kissed him at all.
"Never mind. Just... don't do it like... ever again!"

WHAT??!!

"I'm going to my chamber. Good night." he headed to his room.

Was he just going to leave me here alone? Did he really mean the things he said to me? Did this mean he didn't like me anymore? Then why did he lie to me?

I don't know what happened with me in this second, but it made me lose my common sense and charm.

"WAIT!" I screamed. He stopped walking and slowly spun around to look at me. "I don't understand anything you're doing or saying lately! You just said you don't want me to kiss you anymore and few days ago you looked like you.... you were in love with me!" I felt tears in my eyes. "Ever since we returned from the trip, you've been acting weird as if you've changed! What's going on? Why are you doing this to me?"
"YN, I-"
"WHY ARE YOU TREATING ME LIKE THIS??? HAVE I DONE SOMETHING WRONG? DON'T YOU WANT ME ANYMORE??" I couldn't control my tears anymore and my voice became shaky. "Then why did you make me fall in love with you? Just to break my heart afterwards? To amuse yourself?"
"It's not like that at all!"
"Then what?? Kill me just like Gilbert wants??"
"I would never hurt you!"
"You also said you liked me but see how things turned out! You don't like me anymore! YOU JUST WANTED TO PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS AND I BELIEVED EVERY WORD YOU SAID 'CAUSE I'M A BIG FOOL!" the pain was too strong and I could no longer control my tears, so I run out of the living room to my bedroom.
"YN wait!" but I didn't listen to him. All I wanted now was to leave this place once and for all! I wanted to be away from the man who hurt me and broke my heart. He made me fall in love with him to only watch me suffer. I decided to take with me only necessary things and leave this place immediately. I was going to get home somehow!

Vampires were indeed cruel.