Ch. 9 Plan

You opened your eyes and jumped in bed. You had a nightmare again... To be honest, all these vampire and werewolf stuff scared you a little. You knew Michael would never cause you harm but there were bad vampires out there who prayed on human blood, like Adamus.

You felt goose bumps form all over your skin by the mere thought of Adamus... his cold, soulless eyes, the way he moved and spoke... it was scary. You didn't want to see this man ever again!

You decided to look at the clock to see what times it was, when suddenly, your eyes met Michael. You jumped again because this was the last thing you would have expected. You even thought you were dreaming or something... He just stood there like a tall statue, looking at you without blinking. Was this a dream? Or was it real?

"M-Michael?" you whispered.
"I.." he opened his mouth but stopped. It was real.
"What are you doing here?" you covered yourself with the blanket.
"I came to..." he stopped himself again. You waited for his answer but it seemed as if he didn't know what to say. You decided to say something so as to kill the awkward situation.
"Are you okay?"
"Yes." OMG! Was he thirsty or something? "I just..."
"It's okay you can tell me if there's something that's bothering you.." you encouraged him to speak.
"I felt an uncontrollable desire to see you." his stare was burning you... He wouldn't even blink.
"Now?"
"Yes. Is now wrong?" his eyes became worried.
"Well... it's ahm..." you looked at the clock "3am..."
"Is 3am wrong?"
"Ahmmm... people usually sleep at this time of the night." you reminded him.
"Oh... I forgot. I just love watching you even though you were sleeping. I want to memorize everything about you." after an awkward few minutes of silence he said "Well, I guess I should be going."
"No!" you stopped him. "You can stay.." anything but him leaving!
"Are you sure?" you got up from bed and walked over to him.
"Yes." there were few inches distance between your bodies.
"I just can't do it." he said while looking into your eyes.
"Do what?"
"Keep myself from being weird... I know I'm not a human and I must be so strange and crazy to you but-"
"I don't think you're weird... not at all."
"Really?" his eyes got filled with hope.
"Yes."
"YN..." he whispered your name. "There's something I've always wanted to do..."
"What?" then you felt his hands on your back, pushing you towards him until your lips crashed together. He held you in a death grip from which there was no way out, not that you wanted to escape... Your knees became weak and you begun melting as his tongue penetrated your mouth while your lips played in synchrony together. He was kissing you so passionately, causing your nipples to get erect against his flat chest and you felt your cheeks burn in embarrassed.

Next thing you knew, he lifted you off the ground and gently placed you on the bed, without breaking the affectionate kiss. Your heart became a real drum inside of your chest by the mere thought of what was to come... His hands made their way beneath your top and travelled all over your warm back until they reached the front or to be more precisely - your breasts.

Your two breasts were in his big, cold hands right now... Sweet moans escaped your mouth as his skillful, long fingers played with your soft spots. What he was giving you was pure pleasure and you wanted it... you wanted him to give you more. You wanted to take everything you could from this man. You wanted to make love to him until the sun appeared in the sky.. and then the next night - again and again and again... even return to his castle and be his lover forever! However, it wasn't going to happen tonight because he suddenly jumped away from you, breathing heavily.

"What happened?" you asked disappointed.
"I need air..."
"Is everything okay?"
"Stay away!" he ordered.
"What?"
"Your blood... "
"My blood?"
"The smell... I need to get outta here!" then he stormed out of the room in less then a second.

Wow.... did he wanted to drink your blood? But who could think about blood when you still had his hands all over your body in your mind... his touch was still on your skin. His lips were still pressed against yours... Oh God... you liked so much the things he did tonight that you didn't want it to end even if you had to pay with your blood.

You've never before experienced what you did tonight... he was so passionate and sweet when showing his.. was it love? Or just some attractiveness that he felt for you? Was he playing with you to bring some fun into his boring eternity?

Author's POV

"Marion, don't you find the night just marvelous?" Adamus asked his companion in their evil plans against the count.
"No. There's nothing special about it." they were taking a stroll down the lake.
"Oh Marion! You're acting like a grandpa." Marion shook his head in disbelief and murmured
"Why is he so annoying?"
"I see that eternity has bored you to death almost..."
"You're right. This world is no longer interesting to me."
"I don't understand, why do you want to take Dracula's place then? You don't like it here obviously..."
"That's my business!"
"Okay, okay! You don't need to get angry! Did I hit a sensitive spot?" Marion wouldn't reply. "I see." yes he did "Maybe you have some type of.. history with Dracula?"
"Keep your curious nose out of other vampires' business! Now shut up!" he yelled.
"Alright... geez." he rolled his eyes.

They continued walking, enjoying the sound of the water and the silver light from the moon that reflected on it.

In the distance they saw a group of young people listening to music, having fun, obviously at the peek of a party.

"Do you see this Marion?" Adamus' eyes got bigger.
"See what?"
"What deliciously smelling people... How about a dinner? On me!" just as he was about to speed up his pace to get to the people, Marion grabbed his armed and pulled him back.
"Are you crazy!??"
"Why?"
"You can't kill anyone in this town! If you do, Dracula will know he has company! I can't believe how stupid you are, Adamus!"
"I was just hungry..."
"You'll have to contain your hunger for as long as we're here! Young vampires are so stupid..."
"No, my dear friend, we're not. As a matter of fact, while you were wasting your time, I've found where the house of our precious human is." he said with a smirk on his face.
"You did?"
"Yes, I did and I suggest, we pay her a little visit tonight."
"This is not so easy! What are we going to do with Dracula and Gilbert? We won't be able to talk to her when they're around, don't you know it?"
"Of course I do and that's why I've come with a plan."
"If that plan's ridiculous just like you, I don't think we'll be successful."
"It's not. I assure you."
"There's one thing I don't understand... what is it that you win, when killing the count?" evil smile formed on Adamus' marble-like face.
"Her."
"You want the girl?" Marion asked in disbelief.
"Her blood. I haven't tasted blood that smells like hers in ages."