Ch. 31 Arrival

Okay so your waiting will be rewarded with this extra long chapter! And prepare for the unexpected!!!!!! I'm warning you :D

Huge company? I didn't like that!

"YN," Michael looked at me "I want you to go to your room and stay there until I've returned."
"Where are you going?" I asked with a worried voice.
"I'll go talk to them... Maybe I'll convince them to stop. Everyone comes with me! Gräfin, you can stay if you want. You've helped me enough, thank you." she nodded. "Go in your room, YN! Now!" I dared not ask further question, I spun around and started going to my room. I could feel Michael's eyes on my back, waiting for me to leave so that he'll be sure I had followed his instruction.

I got inside and closed the door.

My heart was beating really fast inside of my chest, because I was scared of this huge company. A lot of vampires must be here. I looked out of the window, but the entrance of the castle was far away so I couldn't see anything.

I only hoped that Michael would be able to handle them all... He was strong, but being outnumbered was another story.

I decided to sit on the bed and try to rest for a while! I needed to think positive now and soon all of this was going to be over!

I waited for around 15 minutes when I heard Michael's voice, calling me.

"YN..." but it was more like a whisper. It sounded as if it was coming from the distance.
"Michael?" I jumped from the bed and called for him.
"YN..." I spun around, trying to figure out where the voice was coming from.
"Michael, where are you? Michael?"
"I'm here YN... help me!"

Where was his voice coming from? I decided to leave the room and look for him around the castle when suddenly... a part of the wall in my room moved and then started rotating. What was that? Was this an entrance??

"YN help me!" I heard Michael's voice coming from inside there.
"Michael I'm coming!" I scurried inside.

Michael's POV

Now that YN wasn't around, I could stop acting as a human and use my powers freely. I didn't want her to know all about my abilities for I was afraid that she'd think I'm a monster.

I jumped off the ground in the air and within a few seconds I flew over all the way from the castle to the entrance. I landed on my feet.

"Oh what do I see?" I said to the big crowd in front of me. I heard Gilbert land beside me and our two friends as well. "All of my children had gathered to see me off?? Am I right?" I sarcastically said.

They were all here. Adamus, Marlon, Melissa, the elders, everyone I have ever made. Their faces were filled with pure rage and Adamus' had an evil smile. He must be really happy now. He's always wanted to be the king.

"Dracula, " the eldest begun "we came to offer you a deal."
"A deal, really?"
"If you stop this madness right now, we shall let you return the girl to her hometown unharmed and we will never try to kill her. We shall forget about your actions and you will continue to be our father and king. What do you say?"