T r a i l / e r /

"AGHK!?! AGHHKKK!!!", I heard his shrieks from every hallway. Cries... from him.

My eyes widen from the familiar voice.

I know... I know...

The doctors immediately came calling me on my beeper phone and I knew I have to leave at once.

Leaving another doctor that I was talking to, I had to excuse myself.

My heart, again throbbing because of worry and nervousness as I run at the given door.

I saw him through the glass window of his room going crazy in pain as he was running crazy around there his cell.

Itching to come at his need of help, my hands shook. "Taehyung.", I managed to sigh as I spoke to myself, taking my keys and unlocking the door.

Fear, pain... tears and sweat were painted on his face as he came running towards me by the time I unlocked the door of his room inside this mental hospital. More like... jail.

His voice cracked in terror, "I-I-I'm telling you Ash!", Taehyung took my shoulders and rocked me back and fro violently. His eyes roamed around the room as if he was looking for someone haunting him.

He leaned closer as I felt his hands went frozen and whispered, "T-they're here!", he panicked.

I know this.

"Taehyung, Taehyung...", I said in a calmed tune and immediately grabbed his hand tightly to reassure him safety. "Calm down... calm--"

Taehyung shook his head leaving some sweat trailing down from his temples as he locked his eyes at me in fear, "No..."

He looked behind him and his eyes widen, but no one's there. "NO!", he flinched suddenly as if he was punched by someone and went rolling on the floor. He thought to himself that... he was pulled and being punched.

Tears then started pilling up my eyes, filling every corner. I then immediately bent down on my knees and hurried myself over to him. "Please Taehyung!", I rocked him to wake him up from this!

Both of my hands held his shoulders while he kept on rolling himself left and right on the floor embracing tightly his knees, shoving his face between them.

"NO! NO! NOOO!!!"

Moans of cry then slipped out of his mouth, groans of pain, even though he wasn't getting hurt by anyone. He's just hurting himself because of his hallucinations. Not again.

Every time I hear him cry, it's as though he was getting tortured by someone.

He would cry like he's being choked, kicked, punched and slit.

I'm a doctor, and I myself can't handle this no one's torture.

I, too, was always hurt seeing him like this. I've seen too much.

Ash, calm down... calm it! You must not get affected by his episodes, you're a doctor for crying out loud! SNAP OUT OF IT!

He won't stop... and he really wouldn't unless..."Agh! ENOUGH! ENOUGHH!!!", and again he cried biting his lips, making it bleed.

...unless I hear that word, cue.

I knew it should be enough.

As difficult as it is, as painful and tortured as he is, whenever he says that, it wakes me up to reality that I have to do it. I have to.

With a heavy heart, I have to force myself to do this.

I balled my fist, sure about what it is to be done. Sighing deeply, I wrapped my arms around him, around Taehyung.

"I'm sorry.", I would always whisper and it always cracks him up to stop because he knew what has to happen next. I have no other choice.

He shook his head, "No... please.", then he'd look up all teary.

I also shook my head, "I'm sorry." You need to stop feeling this torture. It's not fair.

My hand then slowly traveled and looked for my pocket as I never break my eye contact with him. I bit my lip looking at his plumped and bleeding lips.

Taking out the syringe that was on my pocket, I used my thumb to push out the lid as it rested on my other 4 fingers... I nodded at him, "I'm sorry.", a weak sigh then left the grinds of my teeth.

He then will look at me upset, "You always say sorry." I can feel the agitating rage, "You never understand me. ever."

Painful? Yes.

His words were always painful. Every syllable feels like a cut from a knife down to my bones. It was torture for me.

I sighed once more and with no more hesitation...

"Goodnight.", I would say and give him the syringe.

His eyes then started to fall as his body was getting heavier because of drowsiness, "I hate you."

I would always hear at the end of the day.

"See you tomorrow.", I'd say as I lean my face closer to his forehead and then...

I would always kiss him goodnight.

**********
Hello guys!

Here I am, adding more torture and burden for myself even though I have to finish my other stories.

Im sorry, I apologize.

I actually wanted to try this kind of painful story. I hope to have your support.

Thank you :)

To all Kim Taehyung and BTS fans out there~ Hello~

Iammeeya. <3