ADS

Hello Fam!

I'm sorry that this isn't an update. I'm here to tell you that I've dug another grave for myself. Meaning, I have published another book.

Title: The Thorn and The Rose (pretty cheesy, ain't it?)
Here is the synopsis:

Roses are the fairest of them all we can say,
Not because of their beauty,
But because of the thorns perfectly trapping them.

Let me introduce Mirah Lebrant. She was raised and taught to obey her parents to perfection. No rules were to be disobeyed. No requests should be made. As to why she grew up not being able to do what she wants or even get the chance to know what she wants.

With no right to reject her parents, she was forced into a marriage she never really wanted.
A multi-millionaire handsome CEO is on his way to break Mirah's thornful state, but could he really break her obedience and finally let her feel the love she deserves?

"Why do you always do as I say!" He pinned her up against the wall.
"I have to obey." She weakly says.
"You don't even love me!"
"I just... need to obey."

This book is somewhat a 'part of me' story because I'll be giving more thoughts and experiences I've had before and now. It's just with you guys to guess which one is true(but I don't encourage you to do so.)

I know I'm supposed to focus on finishing this to a good end but come on, honestly speaking, I need another inspiration to continue my other books. It's always been that way for me. So guys, I hope you all understand Authornim cuz suddenly, 'Kim Jaewook' oppa has invaded my head once more.

FACT: Kim Jaewook is actually my second Korean crush when I started liking Korean dramas since 2012. He has been stuck inside my mind, and I hope you all can support him in his music and his dramas. He's so good! And handsome! And old, but I still love him! He's one of my ideal types, but of course! TAEHYUNG IS FIRST!

Here is the picture of Kim Jaewook.

Ahem, so without 'thirst' ado, I introduce to you:

"The Thorn and The Rose"

Hope you support me in this book, too! See you there!

Dabber authornim,
Iammeeya.