F O U R T Y - O N E*

You guys are lit hungry for this book, aren't ya? I just updated like hours ago and then you go finishing the requirements assdgfhfjfsvfonejofonwdbdc! BLAH!

And because of that, and ya'll loyaltee, imma gibbe to you!

Kim Taehyung

Why...

why does it feel like my heart is being shattered into pieces when I see her cry? She kept on saying sorry, apologizing to me a million times as she cried and muttered her words while shoving her face on my chest.

"Im so sorry..." she whispered and I could feel her heart feeling squeezed... why? Cause I feel the same damn way.

She held my collar, her eyes so wet because of the tears and her face just looked so miserable.

Ash lifted up her face, leaning closer to me. "Im so sorry, Taehyung. Blame me! Pllease blame me!" a breathy apology she gave, touching our foreheads together as she did so.

I felt her hot and sweaty forehead. She must really be feeling bad, now look what has happened to her...

No, I can't...

"Taehyung, Please... forgive me..." She continued crying, and I don't know why she's doing this to me.

Taehyung! You can't!

My eyes rolled down to see her pitiful state, choking on her tears.

You're right... i can't...

I can't control myself!

I've never seen Ashton be this desperate. "Please... please forg—mmph!"

Everything stopped. For me, at least. I connected my lips at her.

But then, probably because she felt so guilty, Ash pulled back still crying. "Taehyung stop— mmph!" But i couldn't, I came back at her, biting her lower lip gently as I pulled.

She groans her cry, yet let me kiss her. I tilted my head and I could feel her warm and sweaty cheeks touch my nose.

What have i freaking done?!

Although hesitant to continue, Ashton crumpled her hands on my collar. Soon after, she pushed her lips to mine, causing the back of my head to lay back down on the bed.

I could feel my heart race, and I am sure that we share the same feeling also. Her pants were—(HOMAGAH! WHAT AM I WRITING?! NOOOO!!!)

[author-nim speaking professionally about this matter: I WILL STOP RIGHT HERE AND NOT CONTINUE THE SCENE BECAUSE NOT ONLY IT IS UNCOMFORTABLE FOR ME, BUT IT IS ALSO PG 13 SO I DECIDE TO CUT THIS DISGUSTING PART OUT BECAUSE YO AUTHOR-NIM IS FEELING HAWT SO— yeah 😊... *faints*]

(I can feel my cheeks blush ugh! Taehyung, shaty you do to me... *sighs*)

Surprisingly, Ashton calmed down.

Now sitting on the bed beside me, she reached for the sides of it to slowly unlock each belt.

Her eyes were still puffy, but she's still crying. "I'm so sor—}