T W E N T Y - F O U R

Ashton's:

Ugh this is so awkward!

I can't believe I really did it again... *sigh* Someone, please slap me in the face!

No one wants to talk, not me...not him.

*Crickets singing*

UGHHH!!!

"You have amnesia, Ashton." I remember Seokjin hyung nervously telling me yesterday.

He explained that I have some things that I don't remember, which is a partial Amnesia. I remember everything, he said, but there is a time span in my brain that I don't remember at all.

He said that it was something very precious to me that it was the one that got erased. I mean why... WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THE PRECIOUS ONES?! UGH!

The wind blew on my face causing my hair to hit Taehyung's face. "Ouch..." He groaned, later pulling out the strands of hair from his face.

My eyes widen, "I'm sorry!" I panicked a bit, but got through it. I also pulled my hair out from his face and immediately tied it with a rubber band.

"No, no, don't tie your hair with a rubber band, it will hurt—." He stopped and I stopped when our hands touched accidentally.

It was making things weirder and awkward for the two of us. The thing is, why are we both more awkward now, we've done it before though, right?

Our eyes met and we immediately averted our eyes elsewhere.

"Ahem..." He coughed.

I then awkwardly placed the rubber band inside my pocket.

"What kind of precious moment have I forgotten? Were you there?" I asked sunbae.

He shook his head, "I'm talking up to here, it is your decision to find out yourself."

Ugghhh!!! I wanted to pull my hair out of my scalp very much but I can't. UGHHH!!!

Suddenly, my mind automatically looked at Taehyung then realizing that I still haven't cleaned his wounds.

My eyes widen, "Omo! Taehyung, I'm sorry!"

He turned to me rather confused, "W-why?"

I placed my hands on my mouth, "I still haven't cleaned your wounds! Wait here, I'll just take—."

"Stay." He barged in, taking my wrist before I could even leave the bench.

His eyes were begging me not to go, but I can't just leave him like this. "Please, hmm?" He insisted.

I swallowed a lump on my throat, getting confused as to how will I clean his wounds. It might get infected.

I sighed deeply, "Fine..." Then an idea hit me. I turned to the side and saw a water fountain to drink. "Wait here, I'll just go there, okay?" I even pointed out where I was going just to make sure that he won't tantrum.

He looked at me and nodded cutely.

I nodded back, "Good."

I ran to the water fountain and pulled up my sleeves so that it won't get wet, too.

I pulled my white hankie from my pocket to drench it with cold, clean water. Making sure that it's clean, I took alcohol from the other side of my pocket and soaked it in as I go back to the bench.

Taehyung furrowed his brows at me, didn't know what I was doing.

"Come closer." I told him, he confusingly obeyed. I took the hankie and squeezed it a bit before showing it to him, "This might sting a bit, okay?"