T W E N T Y - S I X°

Taehyung:

I couldn't stop smiling again...

I also couldn't sleep since I kept thinking about how cheesy I was earlier confessing to Ashton.

Laid down on my bed, I couldn't stop thinking how I actually kissed her. It burns my cheek and I immediately took my pillow to cover my face before shrieking manly.

"Hey lover boy!" I heard a familiar voice, causing me to sit up.

I smiled, "Hyung!"

His cheeky smile played on his face, "I guess you're happy?"

I swayed my head from side to side, pressing my lips so that I can go back to being neutral. "Well... Not much." I cringed my eyes.

He gave me a doubtful and playful look, "ehey..." He elbows me on my waist. "I saw you kissed that girl again."

I raised my shoulders, "She needed comfort."

"Wow." He widened his eyes. "I can't believe you've changed. You weren't very thoughtful of her, not even once concerned. But look at you!" He happily slapped my shoulder and I got hurt a bit.

I flinched, "Ow hyung." I let out a bit chuckle though.

"Well~" He leaned close, sitting beside me on my bed. "Tell me the whole story." Heoseok hyung obliges.

I was hesitant... But I thought it might help me to talk to the happy virus.

I sighed, "Well... She cried a bit earlier, telling me that she has Amnesia—"

"Say what?! AMNESIA?!" He was shocked, his eyes widened.

I pouted my lower lip as I nodded, "Yeah hyung... Amnesia."

"That's hard! I mean, how come she has that?" He asks.

I shook my head, "I don't know..." I thought and thought, "But somehow... I don't know hyung. She's..."

"She's what?"

I breathed out a huge amount of air, "She's very familiar to me."

"Of course she's familiar with you. She has been your doctor for the past 2 years—"

"No hyung... Not only that." I scratched the back of my head. "I don't think it's just that. I think she's really really familiar... Like REALLY really."

Heoseok hyung shook his head, "What kind of really really?"

I pinned one side of my lip upwards, "A very CLOSE relationship." I turned to face Heoseok hyung. "Do you know something about her?"

Heoseok hyung kept silent. He averts his eyes from me and swallowed a lump on his throat.

"Hyung..." I called for him, tapping my hands on his shoulder. "Hyung!"

He sighs and looks at me objectively, "I don't know, kid... But that's with Namjoon hyung. You have to get it from him."

"What? Get what then?" I asked, my eyes widening because of surprise.

He shook his head, "I don't know but... There's something you need to get from him."

I placed both of my fingers on my temples... What is it?!

Ashton:

Morning came and...

I caught sunbae playing with his phone again...

"SUNBAE!—"

"AGHK!" He accidentally throws his phone away from his hands. Fortunately I caught. "Crap— CAN YOU PLEASE KNOCK ON THE DOOR AND NOT JUST BARGE IN?!"

"Sunbae..." I immediately sat on the chair across his table. "I asked my parents about Ahyoung, and they don't friggin know her!" I panicked.

"What?!" He cringes his face.

I raised my shoulders, "I know right?!"

"I thought you already introduced her to your parents as your best frie—" he stops, realizing he has said too much.

My eyes widen, "What did you say?" I leaned on the table.

He shook his head as be zipped his mouth, "Uhh.. Nope, I said nothing! Nothing!" Then he let out another forced laugh.

"You said something about Ahyoung and me being best fri—"

"No that's probably just my thought. I never met her though." He kept on shaking his head, his eyes looking at the ceiling.

"SUNBAE!" I slammed the table with my hands, getting angry and raged.

He sighs deeply, "I don't want to get involved with your problem, Ash. You go solve that yourself." He ignores me and just checked some patient's record.

"Ugh!" I pulled my hair as I stomped on my way out.

Wanted to get my head relaxed, I went to the head office and asked permission if I can take Taehyung out of the hospital with, of course, my care.

Surprisingly, they let me and I got my hopes high.

I knocked on his door and entered. Turning around and locked his door again, I heard someone sniff.

My eyes widen. Facing behind me, I saw Taehyung drenched in tears, his face and hair all sweaty.

Panicking a bit, I immediately went my way to him. "Taehyung-ah!" I almost tripped over, but I survive that and shoved my body on his bed, placing my hands on his shoulders.

He kept on sniffing in tears and wiped his face using his sleeves. "What happened?"

He just replied with a groan, resting his head on mine. He shook his head.

"Ash..." His voice was weaker than a whisper.

I looked up, "What's wrong?"

He shook his head once more and wrapped his arms around me.

I, feeling a bit of pain in my heart, took him for a hug. I placed one hand behind his head and pulled it so that his head will rest on my neck.

There he cried as I felt some tears and sweat flowing down my neck.

I pouted my lower lip, "What happened?!" I, too, was getting the pain. I don't know what it is... But I don't like the fact that he's in pain.

Suddenly...

"Why are you giving me up?!"

"You have to! I'm sorry."

"What?! Baby, you're really giving me up to them?!"

"I-I'm sorry..."

"SHUT UP! I HATE YOU! I'M NOT SICK! AGGHKKKK!!!"

My eyes widen when I heard some voices in my head.

I gasped, causing Taehyung to stop a bit from crying.

I was in awe, I stayed there with my mouth gaped wide open as Taehyung scanned his eyes at me.

"A-Are you okay?" Now it's his turn to ask.

I furrowed my brows and nodded slowly, "Y-yeah..." I pulled his head back to my neck, hushing him and calming him down.

He might hurt himself again.

He hugged me tightly, and rubbed his face on my shoulder. "Don't leave me... Hmm?" He begged me with his puppy voice.

I nodded slowly, my thought still on the familiar voices earlier.

Who are they?

Hi guys!!!

Sorry for the short and VERY LATE update, i hope u can forgive me... :(

Anyway, I think you're slowly getting clues here, hm?

As I have started, I decided to make some requirements to update the next chap ;)

We need 10 views, 5 likes and 5 comments. The faster you complete this, the faster I update ;)

Hope ü guys like it haha!?

Iammeeya