S I X T Y - O N E*

I have returned!

I apologize my fam!!! I had no internet for the last month! Huhu... I also needed some time and inspiration for the next update. For this chapter, I am actually very satisfied with this before the LAST chapter that is upcoming next. 

Taehyung

Breaking out of from my nightmare, my body jolted forcing myself to wake up as I heavily panted.

I looked around, seeing nothing but pitch black, swallowing some stuck up on my throat. My chest rose and set as I rubbed my eyes, double-checking if I was really awoken. I touched my nape, wanted to feel something warm immediately since I felt the palms of my hands started to get cold. That's when I realized...

I was a sweating mess.

I sighed deeply, closing my eyes as I pulled myself back to lean on the bed rails behind me. I was relieved and worried at the same time. The back of my head hit the cold wall.

"We don't want that to happen to her, do we now?"

My eyes shot open when a sudden voice suddenly cut my thoughts.

I looked at where the voice came from, and I was surprise when I saw Namjoon hyung siting on the chair beside my bed.

I swallowed a lump on my throat as I saw him calmly siting with his legs crossed and his forearms rested on them, his eyes in a daze. I licked my lips before I stuttered, "H-hyung. Why are y-you here?" I asked, trying to hide my fear.

He didn't look at me when he replied, "Why, can't I not?" He answered me in a calm, yet heavy tune.

I shook my head, "Of course, you can come. When did I say you can't?"

Hyung sighed heavily in one puff before he turned his head to look at me, "You know... I wouldn't need to visit you here, if..." He slapped his thighs as he stood up, he continued, "...you already FELL FROM THAT DAMN BUILDING!"

Hyung suddenly shouted and it scared the heck out of me, immediately pulling the blanket to cover my face.

"I-I'm sorry! I'M SORRY!" I apologized.

"You wouldn't have to say sorry to me if you FELL FROM THAT DAMN BUILDING!"

Hyung then grabbed a hold of the blanket covering my face and pulled it hard, throwing it somewhere on the floor.

I somehow shrieked in fear as I balled up on one side, trying to stop myself from crying but... too late.

I could hear myself crying fearfully.

Namjoon hyung raised his head as he looked down on me with his burning eyes, his jaw clenching making cracking sounds that had me shaking to the bone.

I cried, "Please hyung! I-I'm sorry, I can't. I love Ashton—"

"Who said anything about love?" He cut my words. Hyung then chuckled, "I didn't stop you from loving Ashton, did I?" He took a step forward, getting closer towards me.

My face was soon wet from tears seconds after, and all I could do was look at him in fear as I cried, helpless.

Namjoon hyung then leaned, placing both of his hands on the bed as his face drew closer and closer towards mine. "But I did tell you to leave quietly and pay for what you've done, right?" His scary voice resonated inside my mind over and over again.

He chuckled deeply, "Why?" His head turned to the side. "Don't want to leave now?"

I swallowed the lump that formed inside my throat. "I... I-I—"