T W E L V E°

Ashton's:

"You don't have to know", he said.

I was surprised that this is the first time he's telling me that I should not know. Being my sunbae/senior, he would always give me the answer to my questions.

My brows knotted in confusion, "What do you mean I shouldn't know?", I sighed as I lean on the edge of the table, crossing my arms. "I definitely have to know Seokjin..."

He turned his head, rolling his fierce and agitated eyes at me, hearing that I just called him by his first name. "Seokjin?"

I pressed my lips while I inhaled a deep breath, "O-oppa...", I said shyly, my head turning around perhaps because I never use that word to anyone. I lack respect though.

His lips curled up and started hanging on his ears when he heard the most pleasurable word of all I've ever said to him, and that he also wanted. "Oppa?", he said as he raised his brows along with his eyes. Quite turned on when it slipped off my lips.

He found it... worthy?

I shook my head shortly, grinding my teeth, cracking my jaw... because I was angry at myself for letting him see my weak side. "So anyway!", I averted the upcoming questions and made new ones, "What's with Ahyoung he's talking about that I never saw on his biography form?", I narrowed my eyes at him.

That smile that was plastered on his face a while ago... disappeared. And just like that, he sighed, shook his head and headed out the door.

That's just it... he left me.

--------------

That night I was on my bed early, since I wasn't taking care of anyone other than Taehyung anymore.

This... Ahyoung was really bothering me. Maybe if I knew the whole story about Taehyung and her, I might really cure his illness.

THAT'S RIGHT! THAT'S IT!

I closed my eyes, letting my head relax...sinking on the bed. Letting my thoughts drown at its deepest. 

Did we met before?

Who was she?

Is she still alive?

Where is she right now?

It went round and round my mind. Circling my thoughts, confusing my conscience. It was awful.

"AGHK!", pain then struck my head, like the feeling of needles poking at it along with a heavy weight on top of it. It must have been the result of my over thinking capacity. It reached its limit.

But I was never like this... maybe because I really want to help Taehyung and my feelings are getting on the way.

Due to the pain I was feeling, I immediately shot up sitting straight and massaging my temples. "What is it I have to do to meet her?", I talked to myself as I breathe heavily.

The only thing that I can start off with is:

"Her address!", I came out with a step 1.

Taehyung's:

She's with me earlier and I couldn't stop thinking about her. I just can't... smile.

I don't know, since the time Ahyoung left me, I can't find a reason to smile.

I don't and I won't smile until she comes back. No.

"Yahh Taehyung!"

Hmm... as I thought so, it's Jimin.