F O R T Y - N I N E*

Watch this Taehyung close up video and asdfghjklxuhvefonviejfnvBWAH!

*PANTS HARD* He nailed it. I didn't fangirl, I PROMISE! *Back to being dainty.

So, here is another crappy chapter! Hope you guys enjoy this^^

And before you read this, tell me about your thoughts... i don't know, is it just me or Taehyung's really not himself(or being way too grumpy) since their comeback? I'm worried. I mean, I know his friend died and he might be really sad but... there's something different in him AND AUTHORNIM'S WORRIED FOR MY HUBBY. *scratch that* our hubby. So what do you guys think?

Min Ashton

My brows furrowed, "What do you mean, we did it?" Thoughts ere coming up to her head as to think o what he meant.

When Kyungsoo realized what she's thinking, the older rolled his eyes and groaned in disbelief. "Aish." He cursed under his breath as he pushed me gently. "Really, Ash!? What's wrong with you?!" He pulled his hair from his scalp.

I raised my shoulders, "What? It's just that the word 'it'" I pointed out with some invicible quotations, "may pertain to something more... uhmm... enticing—."

"YAHH!" I knew Kyungsoo hated this.

I rolled my eyes, "I meant IT, as in the 'IT' the movie or Seokjin's spelling of STOB IT!" okay this is total crap, I should be dramatic right now, right? Or am I just... to scared to hear the truth?

Seokjin's eyes widened at the sound of his name on my lips, "Yahh yahh, can you just please sit down and listen !?" He went to me ad took my shoulders before pushing me to sit on a chair.

My chubby fats bounced.

Being trapped in a situation where I needed to know the truth, I regretted and I hoped I didn't ask for the truth.

Seokjin sighs as he placed a hand on my shoulder as he looked into my eyes softly, "You... Me... and Kyungsoo..." he turned his head away. "We... burned the place down after Taehyung had accidentally killed them."

I don't know why I'm not surprised anymore.

I swallowed a lump on my throat, hung my head low before sobbing as I nod.

Kim Taehyung

"N-Namjoon Hyung." My brows raised in surprise of seeing him here, too. He waved his hand at me as he walked towards my way.

"Taehyung, I'm here to tell you a little something about your past... I think it's time I give back your memories." He smirked.

I knotted my brows, "My past? You. Give back my past?" I crossed my arms as I leaned on the wall.

He nodded, "Indeed." After standing up in front of me, he places his hands in his pockets and straightening his back.

I shook my head, "What kind of past?"

He chuckled deeply. "The whole past."

I swallowed a lump on my throat and listened to him carefully.

"Remember when we met Ahyoung?" Hyung asked.