F I F T Y - E I G H T*

Dear ladies and gentlemen, 

Your Authornim has found inspiration and has decided to write the next chapter... Hope you guys enjoy :)

Ashton's

The car's wheels screeched as I hit the brake, stopping in front of the hospital Taehyung was taken in.

My hands were shaking as I turned the keys before pulling them out. I walked out of the car as my legs trembled, worried to death of Taehyung's status right now.

As I entered the emergency ward, people started staring at me in shock. Ignoring them, I went straight to the receptionist and asked, "K-Kim Taehyung. He was just b-brought in earlier."

The nurse's eyes widened, seeing me. "Ma'am, you're wounded and bruised!" She stood up right away, walking towards me but I stopped her.

"I-It's okay. I'm fine." I swallowed a lump on my throat before breathing in deeply, forgetting the pain that was around my whole body. "I need to see Kim Taehyung."

"But ma'am--"

"RIGHT NOW!" I demanded. My anxiousness is killing me and I have to see if he's alright.

The nurse sighed before walking back to her seat. "Are you a relative?"

I shook my head, "No, but I'm his doctor. I'm his psychiatrist."

The nurse didn't look so convinced with what I was saying. Her head tilted to the side, "You look too young to be a doctor--"

"Oh for crying out loud!" I slammed my Doctor's ID on the desk, startling her in surprise.

She gasped.

I breathed in deeply before I looked straight into her eyes, "And I am his girlfriend. His only guardian. His parents died, he has no friends. I am his doctor, I know everything about him SO I NEED TO SEE HIM, RIGHT NOW!" I didn't care if the other people were staring at me.

I need to see him. right. now.

Scaring the nurse out of her curiosity, she immediately checked the information on her computer. 

"K-Kim Taehyung is in the operating room, it is on the 3rd floor." She stuttered.

I eyed her, "Thank you." And left.

I ran, I didn't even want to take the elevator and just took the stairs. I know I had to drain myself to actually stay focused. Besides, I just ran a lot of floors earlier before I got here.

My eyes widened as I came to a halt, "Wait."

Where's Jin sunbae and Kyungsoo sunbae?

"Aish! I'll go check them out later after I see Taehyung." I mumbled to myself as I ran up the stairs.

Why do I feel like a mother of three?!

I arrived in front of the operating room, seeing the TV beside it. I looked for Taehyung's name and it showed. 

I was heavily breathing because of worry. "He's still being operated..."

Suddenly, tears started to fill my eyes making it harder for me to stay focused.

"Don't cry, Ash... Don't cry." I kept myself reminded, "This is the best hospital, they will help Taehyung. They will, I'm sure."

What I never knew is that I am not as strong as I thought and immediately fell down on the floor as soon as I thought of the possibilities of what Taehyung did.