F I F T Y - S E V E N*

You guys are CRAZY!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Author-nim is so touched. I'm finally seeing the worth of my writing. It's all because of you guys, been waiting for this for like years now. Haha.

So, to show my love to you fam, I did the best I can to fill my head with inspiration and write this chapter.

Hope you love it.

Ashton's

"Damn it!" I was frustrated. Turning the knob, pushing the door, kicking the door, screaming at the door, I did everything I could so the damn metal door would open. Yet, nothing seems to work. 

"Argh!!!" I was panicking, looking everywhere as I thought of what to do.

Taehyung is outside at the rooftop, probably going to do what I think might happen because the heck I'm sure he's gonna do it. I am a psychologist after all--

Wait.

My eyes widen.

I am a psychologist after all.

That means, I'M A PSYCHOLOGIST!

I am a psychologist.

Why didn't I think of that?

"Ugh! Crap." I shut my eyes close. Angry at myself, I placed my hands on my head and crumpled my hair until it falls out of my head. Well, not really but, THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

I forced my head to not panic and straightly focus on what I should do. "Think, THINK!" Come on!

Where would a person place their keys to open this freaking fridge door?! Where?

Where would I place the spare keys so that I won't be scolded by my boss if ever an emergency happened?

Ting.

That's right.

My eyes shut open wide immediately looking around me searching for a fire extinguisher and a hose placed inside ah-- AHA!

THERE YOU ARE!

Wasting no more time, I went to the glassed door where the fire extinguisher and hose were placed. Quickly pulling it open, my heart leaped seeing the spare keys that I was talking about.

Homagah, I thank the lazy worker who thinks this dumb! Huzzah!

Okay now let's stop cheering happily in old Victorian language and GET ON WITH THIS!

Taking the spare keys, I ran to the door and placed the key in the key hole. I prayed that I was not mistaken and turned the key around and--

Clicked.

Hah!

It clicked... IT CLICKED!

DAMN STOP IT, FOCUS ON TAEHYUNG!

Right.

I pushed the door open and immediately saw Taehyung with his eyes closed, standing at the edge of the roof.

My eyes widen.

'Taehyung...'

Don't you dare slip. Don't you dare--

"AGHK!"

"TAEHYUNG!!!"

He SLIPPED! WHY AM I PREDICTING ALL THE THINGS THAT ARE GOING TO HAPPEN, AND WHY DOES IT HAPPEN?

just WHY!

"TAEHYUNG NO!!!" I screamed my lungs out out of fear that he might have really went one way bye-bye.