F O U R T Y*

Bikoz yu guys click like too fast:

Ashton Min

Frustrated and didn't know what to do, Kim Seokjin went to the rescue. He grabbed the beeper phone from me and rushed out of the office, leaving me a crying mess. But of course, I needed to muster up my courage and follow behind him.

Arriving at Taehyung's room, a large gasp left my lips as I saw him from the window pane mirror pulling Kyungsoo's collar up and throwing him hard on the wall.

"TAEHYUNG!" I shockingly placed my hands on my lips, seeing how he is too deadly right now.

Sunbae cursed out loud and immediately looked back at me with panicking eyes, "THE KEYS, ASH!"

Waking up from my disrupted thoughts of shockness, sunbae's loud and clear command made me fumble my pockets and dropped the keys on the floor.

"AGHK!" I froze.

Seokjin sunbae was about to lose his temper cursing another word as he bent down and toook the keys from the floor. "STAY FOCUSED, ASHTON! GO GET SOME DAMN SYRINGES!" He shouted at me and I immediately followed his command.

All prepared, I pressed the emergency button asking for the other doctor's help. Kim Seokjin unlocked the door, revealing a raged Taehyung beating and a helpless Kyungsoo om the floor.

"TAEHYUNG!" I shouted his name in full pain as I saw him lifting his bed side table, about to throw it to Kyungsoo.

"NO!" Seokjin ran to him, pushing him hard causing him to be meters away from kyungsoo and drop the bed side table.

"AGHK!" Taehyung curses as his back his the cold wall. Seokijin immediately takes charge and held his wrist, twisting it behind him and taking his other wrist to hold them together. He kicked the back of Taehyung's knee causing him to weaken and drop on the floor.

Seeking to kyungsoo's care, I tended to him. I asked in panic concern, "ARE YOU OKAY, SUNBAE?"

Sunbae nodded, his big and pouty lips were bleeding and the sides of his temples were also wounded. One side of his cheek was bruised and because he was dang white in color, you can see how Taehyung must've treated him.

I felt so sorry towards him.

Suddenly, still groaning and trying to break free from Seokjin's arms, he shouted, "HE KILLED SOMEONE! DON'T BELIEVE IN HIM— AGHK!" Seokjin tightened his grip on him.

Furious at that time, whatever Taehyung said was clouded to me. Seeing with what he has done made me feel anger burning my heart.

My brows furrowed and my eyes sharpered, I turned my head to the side giving him the ever first glare that I was upset with what he has done. In return and I unconsciously shouted back at him which I regretted instantly, "SHUT UP TAEHYUNG! LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" I helped Kyungsoo up.

Surprised with my reaction, I saw Taehyung's eyes widen and then turned into a disappointed expression. He averted his eyes from me. I also did so. But why do I feel like someone's smirking?

I shook the thought of.

On cue, the help we called for came in on time. All of them in number came inside the room and helped Kyungsoo to stand up and leave. While the other went to Seokjin sunbae and handcuffed his hands and ankles so that he won't be able to run.