S E V E N°

Taehyung's:

"Hyung...", Jungkook called waking me up. "Hyung!", he shook me and my eyes shot open.

I groaned as I stretch out my arms and legs, "what?", I sat on my bed and found Kookie smiling at me, "good morning!"

I rubbed my eyes, totally annoyed that he woke me up, "what brings you here 5 am in the morning? I still have 59 minutes to sleep."

"Hihi.", he giggled as he smiled clearly seeing the gap on bth side of his teeth and cheeks. "I'm just here to say goodbye." His smile then gave me a bitter one, forced per say.

My senses woke up immediately hearing his statement, "What?!", i exclaimed in panic, my eyes widen.

Jungkook was just smiling at me in pain, tears pilling up his eyes. "W-why?!", I stood up in front of him heavy hearted.

I saw him swallow a big lump on his throat, nervous to tell me something.

But he forced himself to smile at me, his eyes wondering around its corners averting its focus on me. He bit his lips then raising his head slowly facing me, "Hyung...", a tear fall lightly on his cheek bringing needles onto my heart. 

"I'm saying goodbye.", he tilted his head as he started waving his hand in slow motion.

I shook my head wishing that this is not happening to me, closing my eyes tightly and opening them. I hoped that he'd be gone, but he's really in front of me, solid.

He bowed, "Hyung, thank you for all these times. You've really been a good hyung to me--", his eyes looked at me in such a happy and sad way, droopy.

"Why are you leaving?!", I asked in panic not noticing what I was going to do. I stood up angrily and took his collar on both of my hands, pulling him closer and shaking him, "Wake up to your senses Jungkook!"

He just looked at me smiling painfully as another tear fell his cheek, and it went on. I was also starting to feel tears build up my eyes, heat covering my chest. Both anger and sadness came to me. 

He crumpled his face, at last crying.

What's going on?

 Jungkook was the type who didn't cry often, he always  covers his expression with a poker face, the one we always see. But this time, he wasn't even a bit shy about showing it to me, and I know that this won't be good news.

"Did Yoongi tell you to leave?! Dang it!", I cursed under my breath as I look at him intensely.

He shook his head violently rejecting seriously. "No hyung.", he bit his lips now and then, keeping back his crying.

The room was then filled with sobs and moans of cry from Jungkook. "Argh!", he shouted his all but still smiled at the end.

"JUNGKOOK!", I shook him harder in his collar. "Will you please tell me WHY!", my voice raised, couldn't hold it in anymore. I pushed him on the wall, desperate to know. "What's wrong, SERIOUSLY?!"

His hands then traveled up my chest and he pushed me lightly, and I let go easily. I got weak, I guess. My knees shook giving up my stand, so I decided to sit on the floor also so tired this early in the morning.

He sighed inwardly. "I need to leave, hyung.", he bent his knees to level my sight since I was sitting on the floor and had my eyes glued on  the ground.

"I asked a thousand time, Jungkook. WHY?!", I clawed both of my hands showing them to him, that I was on my gritted teeth.

He bobbed his head to the side, hanging, "I made a promise with myself in terms with you.", he shook his head.