T H I R T E E N°

Guyseu, I'm back...

*Grins*

--------

Ashton's:

"Give me your hand... I won't hurt you." A girl said, stretching out her hand to someone very familiar looking.

The guy shook his head, "No. I don't want to." It was pretty obvious that he really wanted to help, he's just very hesitant.

I watched them talking to one another behind the door sneakily listening to them. The girl had her back facing me and the guy, and the guy was... Well, he planned to jump off the building.

"Why would I take your hand. Are you coming down with me there?" Taehyung asked—.

TAEHYUNG?! I blinked a lot of times.

My eyes widened, realizing that it's actually Taehyung that wants to jump off the building.

My heart immediately beat fast nervously, how did he end up there?!

Without notice, I automatically ran to him. "TAEHYUNG!" I called for him dramatically stretching my arms to stop him.

I caught his attention, his eyes widened as he swallowed a lump on his throat watching me as I ran towards him.

"A-ashton?" He narrowed his eyes, checking double if it was me. The girl never turned around, she kept her identity hidden.

Suddenly, the whole scene went weird.

I stammered, my hands and feet shaking as I ran the fastest I could BUT I JUST KEPT GETTING FARER AND FARER!

"TAEHYUNG, DON'T MOVE!" I shouted my best but he can't hear a thing.

I felt my hands getting sweaty, my back getting wet and I getting suffocated. Taehyung just looked at me, watching with his teary eyes as the whole scene pulls me farther and farther away from him.

Please, don't jump. "DON'T JUMP TAEHYUNG! DON'T PLEASE!" I shouted as loud as I could.

How confusing it was, because even though I was very far, I could see a drop of tear falling down his cheek. It burnt a hole inside of me.

He sniffed, shook his head before closing his eyes. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

I did nothing but run to him, yet it pulls me back. "No." I heaved nervously, stopping into my own tracks.

He once more opened his eyes, locked it with mine, then nodded slowly. "I'm very, very sorry." Taehyung bit his lip. I could feel the agony inside those eyes, weary and weak.

I shook my head, "Please don't... No!" Realizing that he made his choice, I immediately ran again towards him, but when he saw me he lifted one foot up on air.

"TAEHYUNG!!!" I screamed and shouted his name from my trembling lips, hoping that he'll hear me.

But to no avail.

He breathed in as deep as he could, pressing his mouth to prevent from crying out his feelings inside.

No, you could still do it Ashton... You can do it!

"Miss!! Miss!!!!" I shouted calling the girl that stood still in front of Taehyung, but she didn't turn to look back. "PLEASE!" I was choked by my own cries.