S I X T Y - T W O*

Here we are, at the last chapter of this book. I hope you guys enj-- *cries*

Min Ashton

*Sighs*

Should I still love Taehyung? Is it worth it to love him? 

But he needs me.

And I... need him.

"Aish!" Frustrated, I tugged my hair off my scalp planning to get bald soon enough, but then my phone rang and it disturbed my well planned goal-- to be bald and to live up in the mountains until I die alone.

I picked my phone from my pocket and saw the name of the hospital where Taehyung is confined. My eyes teared up, I don't know if I should answer the call or not. 

I know I have to, but I don't want to. I don't want to see him anymore. But my heart disobeyed my brain.

"Hello?" I still answered.

"Hello, is this Miss Ashton Min?" Her voice sounded urgent.

I nodded even though I was talking through the phone. "Yes, speaking."

"Hello, Ma'am, this is Daeguk Hospital where Mr. Kim Taehyung is brought in--"

"Yes, I know." I butted in. How disrespectful of me.

"We need you, please! Right now!" Her voice started to panic.

My brows furrowed in worry, "What happened?" I asked, feeling my heart beat so fast it plans to come out my chest via throat. (What is this crap way of writing?! Authornim! Get your head together! Ugh! This is why I don't want you writing with no inspiration! I told you to get you medication! Why don't you listen to me--?!)

Oh do shut up!

Anyway...

"Kim Taehyung ssi is having a paroxysm, he demands us to have you called here quick. Please Doctor Ash, we need you here!" She exclaimed, pleading on the phone as I can hear shrieks and screams-- to which voice I am very familiar of.

Taehyung was shrieking and screaming in a different way. Not his shrieks inside our Hospital, but... I don't know. I need to check!

"I will be there in 10 minutes." I hung up the phone.

I swear it's my first time driving 1000 kilometers per hour(That's not possible but you all get the point).

I arrived sooner than I thought, leaving my car on the front entrance of the hospital and throwing the keys to just anyone! The nurse caught it and looked at me in a confused way. Before he could ask me what to do about the car, I ran away fast, shouting my introduction. "Doctor Min Ashton! PARK MY CAR! THANKS!" 

The nurse's brows furrowed, but fortunately obeyed anyway.

My hands were cold as ice, my heart was beating fast, sweat was running down my face as I ran across the busy hallways of the hospital and went straight to Taehyung's room.

Rooms away from his place, I could hear his screams and shrieks and it made me stop my tracks. My eyes widen, realizing something.

There is no way he's hurting himself, right?

But then he shrieked again.

"No!" I nervously deny my thoughts and ran towards the room where a ton of people are waiting outside.

I went through the crowd, pushing the people here and there to get myself into the damn room, but everyone is just as selfish-- heck-- "OW!" They were pushing me to the side.