T W E N T Y - S E V E N°

"Don't leave me... Hmm?" Taehyung shoves his face on me as I was getting confused as to whom those voices I heard in my head were.

I nodded nonetheless, "Of course, Taehyung. I will never." I embraced him tightly.

He pulls me closer tightly, his hot breath travelling to my skin as he sniffed and sighed deeply.

"What happened to you, anyway?" I asked dearly as I slowly pull away and hold his cheeks with my hands gently to make him look at me.

His face was so puffed and red, his eyes were swollen. Not to mention, his lips were as red and as swollen as Kylie Jenner's — kidding. All I can say is, even though I'm concerned... He's cute.

I so wanted to smile seeing him being this cute cuz my hearteu, my harteu is.. Oh my ghad. *insert jhope* but I can't.

He sniffs as he looks up at me while he pouts his lips. "Namjoon got mad at me." He cries again as he held my hands that were on his cheeks.

So cute.

Ashton! Stob it.

I closed my eyes to concentrate on my cure. You have to focus, ash!

Feeling empathy, I looked at him straightly to ask, "Why, what happened?"

A tear dropped from his big eye rolling down to his cheek. "He— *hiccup* he looked at me deadly." He sniffed, immediately taking my collar to pull to him. "He never looked at me like that, Ash! He never did! He was so scary and I felt like he could end me anytime..." Taehyung was so nervous that I could feel his cold hands even away from me skin. His voice trembles in fear, and I never seen him so scared.

I furrowed my brows, "Is it Yoongi?"

He shook his head violently, "N-No."

I was surprised. No one gets him too scared except for Yoongi.

"Well then, who is it?" Oh please, I hope it's not a new character!

His hands trembled as he looked around cautiously. He leaned forward to my ear and whispered, "I told you! I-It's... It's Namjoon."

This is new.

I mean, yeah, I knew Namjoon... But taehyung really never mentioned to me about him getting angry at Taehyung worse than Yoongi.

This all way too new.

I patted his back gently as I caressed the top of his head. "Did he hurt you?" I asked.

He shook his head as he sniffed, tears were still in his eyes. "N-no, but his eyes were scaring me!" He took my collar and pulled me closer to him. "I-It's like there is something h-he doesn't want to tell me or maybe— *cries* I DONT KNOW ASH!" He sniffed.

My eyes widen because of his sudden reaction. Our faces were breaths away, the tip of his nose was this close on touching mine.

I stopped my breathing, didn't want myself to hiccup cuz I knew I will.

"Te... Taehyung." I called his name with no breaths coming out my mouth.

By the sound of his name, his eyes change. Somewhat... I don't know.

His face turned red all of a sudden as his eyes widen.

"Taehyung?" I called him again, lowering and leveling my head to see his eyes.

His eyes widen more, in fear. His jaw dropped and he looked like he was having a seizure.

I held his shoulders and shook him, "Taehyung?"