E I G H T E E N°

Ashton's:

It was ticking close to 6 am and I already prepared Taehyung's breakfast beforehand. Here I am, ready to greet him good morning until I saw him shot up from his bed and started panicking.

He was all sweaty and his hair was wet from all that. His chest started rising up and down violently. I couldn't make out what he was saying, but he kept on opening his mouth.

My eyes widen when I saw his eyes teary-eyed and swollen. "Taehyung!" I panicked, immediately unlocking his keys and bolting inside his room.

He turned his head to me all teary eyed. "Taehyung!" His name slipped off through my lips with a huge amount of air.

"A-ashton!" He cried and started to sniff.

I cared no more for the door and just immediately ran towards him to hug him. Taehyung wrapped his arms around me fastly and shoved his face on the crook of my neck.

I could feel his tears wetting my neck and his sweats that dried when it came in contact with my clothes. "Are you alright? What happened?"

Taehyung tried to speak up but his tears were retorting back his words with hiccups, "I- I met Ahyoung- and- she-she was- UGH! ASHTON!!!" He couldn't, he just cried in my arms and I started to calm him down, but I've never seen him cry this loud.

He started to panic, crying in a painful moan and I know I can't take this anymore. "Shh..." I tried to calm him down but I can't! He's in so much pain!

I rubbed my hands roughly on his back, but to no avail. "Omo..." I reclaimed in worry, didn't know what to do.

As soon as I realized that he's this wet, I slipped my hand inside his shirt and felt how dripped in sweat he was. I gasped, "Omo Taehyung! What happened?!" I pulled away and saw his face all swollen, his eyes all red as his lips trembled.

My brows furrowed, having to see his face on the palm of my hands. I sighed deeply, "Let's go and get you changed. You're going to be sick because of that sweat, okay?" I slouched a bit to level his eyes since he was sitting on the bed.

Taehyung nodded.

I nodded as my eyes tremble in worry, "Okay. Go to shower room and wait for me there, I'll just get some clothes."

He sniffed, but nodded afterwards.

"Good." I raked my fingers from his forehead up to the back of his head just to comb out the disturbing bangs that he has that covered his face. "Come on now."

He stood up and went his way towards the shower room, and I ran to his cabinet to take some new clothes and a new towel and hurriedly went my way to the shower.

"Taehyung?" I knocked on the door before opening it. My eyes came in contact with a rotten vegetable Taehyung sitting on the edge of the tub, his eyes all droopy.

I sighed, feeling pity for him. But I mustered up my courage to look firm. "Here, please change into these. But make sure to wipe your sweat dry. Okay?" I instructed him but he was just there, lifeless, looking down on the ground, not making any movements.

I tilted my head to look at his uncolored eyes, half way open. "Taehyung?" I called for him, but he really wasn't answering me.

I guess his nightmare was too much that he's this depressed and lifeless.

"Here, I'll put the clothes here for you to change, okay? I'll wait for you outside." I spoke as I placed his clothes beside him and started walking towards the shower room.