T H I R T Y - S E V E N°

Kim Taehyung

I was awaken by the coldness hitting my feet. So I bent my knees and cuddled them to feel warmness.

Suddenly, I heard a greeting from someone familiar.

"You're awake, I suppose..." A deep chuckle came after.

My eyes widen.

"I hope I didn't wake you up." He says and I immediately turned around sitting into position, both shocked and scared by him.

I swallowed a lump on my throat. "H-Hyung..."

He bend his head down as he shook it slowly, "Taehyung... Taehyung, Taehyung..." My name slips off his tongue that causes a shuver down my spine.

"W-Why are you here?" I asked nervously.

He then started making his way to me slowly, clacking his heels on the floor. A scary look on his face as he smirked in amusement. "I'm here to remind you about something." His voice deepens.

My nervousness was too much that I could feel my whole body shivering from every word he was saying.

I stepped out of the bed to get away from him, but he kept on walking my way causing my back to hit the wall at last.

I gasped.

"Oh? What's wrong? A hyung can't give his brother an advice?" He says in an awkward tune as he slowly leaned his head beside my ear.

I tried to calm myself down, but it was so hard to keep composure when someone you're scared of is right in front of you.

He chuckled deeply before whispering in my ears, "As I have told you before..."

Ashton Min

"Thank you very much." I bowed gratefully to the principal of the university.

He also bowed at me, "Thank you for your hard work. I hope you'll be successful with our former student, he is an intelligent guy after all." He adds.

I nodded my head and simply bowed at him once more, "Yes, I will do my best. And these documents will help me a lot to know about him. Thank you, once more."

He smiled at me. "Your welcome."

Having the documents I needed all in my hands, I went out of the principal's office and went somewhere quiet to read them.

Min Yoongi

Kim Namjoon

Jung Heoseok

Par Jimin

Jeon Jungkook

I sighed in despair after reading all of their information.

"Damn it..." For a reason I don't know why, tears started to form in my eyes as I read all of their similarities:

May 14, 2015